Lindsay Lohan

HANDPICKED

By Victoria Gotti

4/8/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan beat out Blake Lively AND Sienna Miller for her new role as Victoria Gotti -- and TMZ has learned ... Victoria herself made sure that happened.

0406_lindsay_victoria_ex_getty

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, producers were considering both Blake and Sienna for the role -- but John Gotti's famously blonde daughter wasn't having it, insisting Lindsay get the role instead ... and producers loved the idea.

Not all that surprising -- according to sources, Victoria is a good friend of the Lohan family ... and she often spends time with them on Long Island.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is currently in L.A. auditioning for "Superman" -- but we're told she already has a plane ticket back to NYC for April 12th ... to close the Gotti deal for good.

Tony Johnson

I so hope this is true and TMZ is imposing some sort of control on all you HATERS who dont have lives who are trying to do your best to destroy working people's careers with your ENVY!

GO GET A LIFE!!!

AND TAKE THE BUS!!!!!!

Davey-Boy

So is TMZ protecting Fruity Travolta now? Someone deleted my comment about Travolta/Gotti and it was not even overly bad. Idiots.

Posted at 7:37 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Bubbles The Chimp

~~~

Wouldn't surprise me. I once had my account permanently banned because I wrote that MJ was a weirdo perv.

lou

Vorlon, absolutely NOTHING on IMDb about this "role" yet. You'd think she'd add it to her resume IMMEDIATELY. Nopers.

But, apparently, she DOES have something in post-production, due out this year. It's produced by (snicker!) the Sham-wow guy (tries not to burst out laughing.) I guess that's just ONE of the "millions" of "offers" available to her.

Here's a quick synopsis of her "role." No doubt that Sienna Miller will be just DYING of envy that she lost out on this one:

----

Actress Lindsay Lohan, who is in jail serving her time for violation of her probation, has a very special guest appearance in writer Vince Offer’s (aka “The Shamwow Guy”) movie titled “Underground Comedy 2010” (watch graphic movie trailer below).

VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan Begs & Cries In Court Hearing

In the movie, Lindsay plays a Marilyn Monroe-inspired character who when harassed by the paparazzi pulls her guns and shoots them all. I bet Lindsay loved that idea!

Lindsay Lohan Ankle Bracelet SCRAM Violation (PHOTOS)

Model Joanna Kruppa also has some very hot scenes in the movie, in which she is seen kissing an old guy (ew!) and then sharing a super hot lesbian kiss with some girl. FUN! What is this movie about? We have absolutely no clue!

Read more: http://bumpshack.com/2010/07/30/lindsay-lohan-underground-comedy-2010-trailer-video/#ixzz1IwVWNaTL

------

Real high class stuff, brought to you by the uber-high class Sham-wow guy. (Not) coming soon to a theater near you!

lou

Posted at 7:37 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Bubbles The Chimp

~~~

Posted at 7:43 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Davey-Boy

That's weird because it's pretty well known everywhere that Travolta bats for the boys, and many people suspect that MJ was a perv. And since this is a GOSSIP site, you'd think that GOSSIP would be permitted.

My guess is that John Travolta and the estate of MJ are overly sensitive about certain comments and have threatened legal action against TMZ if such comments aren't removed.

Now watch, because my comment won't last long...

Vorlon

AND TAKE THE BUS!!!!!!

Posted at 7:42 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tony Johnson

And risk the chance of meeting YOU? No thanks.

lou

So TMZ can delete comments about JT or MJ but allow thecrock to threaten other posters? SUCH priorities, TMZ!

lou

Morning (c)rock. Did you enjoy how quickly the non-Trollhans investigated and denounced as complete fabrication, the daily Lindsay Lohan ::insert random movie:: lie? Hahahahahahaha!!!

Posted at 7:36 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Davey-Boy

Tiny Johnson sure likes you, Davey-Boy. I guess he's attracted to smart Irish men.

Jill

"I don't know if this story is true or not but to be fair, no other cast besides john travolta has been announced anywhere and i doubt john is playing every role.

Posted at 7:27 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Jill

That's true, but it's just odd that no other on-line site anywhere has this news. Those that do just link back to the original TMZ.

A gossip site has it but the main entertainment organs don't. That was my point.

Posted at 7:31 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Vorlon"
-----------------------------------------------

I guess we'll know soon enough if it the story is true since the producers are holding a press conference in New York on April 12th.

Vorlon

Posted at 7:48 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by lou

I can sort of see it. The crock is an obvious crank. Really what are the odds that he can actually carry out his threats? Just about nil.

We also don't know who's carrying the club to influence the removal of the posts.

janet

Who want's to see a movie about Gotti anyway. Trying to rip off Goodfellas...I have seen the Shows on Discovery and History channel and they were excellent and true. Not this Hollywood fluff piece.

Growing up Gotti was just as bad as Living Lohan.

Tony Johnson

~~~

Posted at 7:43 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Davey-Boy
----------------------------------------------------
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!

GO TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveyGirl, I didn't know how far back your HATE and lack of direction in life went but to hear that they SHUT YOU DOWN IS AWESOME!!!!

NOW ANSWER ME THIS DAVEY GIRL! Are you a paraplegic or a quadraplegic!

Clearly you cant leave your house and get a LIFE!

Vorlon

Posted at 7:51 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Jill

Now where did you get THIS little tidbit come from? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Davey-Boy

Now watch, because my comment won't last long...

Posted at 7:47 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by lou

~~~

Could be. What I think is that there are some rabid MJ fans working at TMZ. You've seen them on the TMZ TV show. I think some rabid MJ fan saw my post, whined to TMZ about it and then I got banned. Crazy. Especially when you see some of foul stuff that the(c)rock posts on a daily basis.

Vinsetta

"NOW ANSWER ME THIS DAVEY GIRL! Are you a paraplegic or a quadraplegic!"

Posted at 7:54 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tony Johnson

Hey IDIOT, stay classy.

Vorlon

NOW ANSWER ME THIS DAVEY GIRL! Are you a paraplegic or a quadraplegic!

Clearly you cant leave your house and get a LIFE!

Posted at 7:54 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tony Johnson

What happened crocky- your rock handle get banned or are you just hiding from Chaz?