Alejandra Jackson

to Move Out --

Book Deal Imminent

4/8/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra Jackson
Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

cory

NEWSFLASH, OMER WILL WRITE A BOOK

MiMi

Book deal is imminent, resistance is futile!!!

After the book, there would not be a rabid left in the planet!!!!

Save the children
MJ must pay
time to turn a page
and see what Alejandra has to say!!!
Dirty Laundry day is near
MJ fans should fear!!!

Posted at 12:45 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by duilama

No hackling allowed??? Hahaha, I did not pay to come to your show, I can hackle and leave early if I want, you can take any boos as applauds, but there is only one Charlie Sheen, meanwhile you are not, maybe you are one of the goddesses, or at least, a professional goddess make your living like a hootchie. I don't want you big "C" award, you can save it for another rabid fan. Meanwhile, I like what Duilama says:

MJ must pay
time to turn a page
and see what Alejandra has to say!!!
Dirty Laundry day is near
MJ fans should fear!!!

I see you are running in fear, your posts are getting shorter!!!

But it is still TL;DR, not care to........

Posted at 1:03 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Daybreaker

----------------------------------------------------

O-0

nan

i wont be buying this lady's book but i will probably buy jermaines.
as for lmp, just the fact that their was a picture of her taken standing next to mj casket as the last person to leave him made me think she was considering writing a book eventually.
if she does , i will take everything she says with a grain of salt , simply because she doesnt always make sense. she was on oprah a long time ago making it sound suspicious that mj disappeared for 6 weeks or something and left that impression out there for years.
come to find out after his death, it was in retaliation for her vacationing with her kids and ex in hawaii..
i think she has a lot of remorse about cutting im up on tv and giving the general public the wrong impression of him, just because she was angry about some things..
she told oprah she wasnt going to discuss it anymore..lets see what happens..
as far as alejandras book...what can she say, the jacksons are a messed up family?
she should look in the mirror herself.
i hope her book does not give private info about mj children coping with their loss or any of the other family members anguish over mj death.
other then that , i dont know what she could write about.seems all she has been doing is eating and sleeping at somebodys house..

HumanNature

ALEJANDRA, ANY NEWS ABOUT JERMAINE????

I'M WONDERING SINCE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED BY BILLBOARD THAT JERMAINE JACKSON SIGN A BOOK DEAL THAT HE USED SOME OF THAT MONEY TO PAY OFF HIS BACK CHILD SUPPORT TO ALEJANDRA!!!

Jermaine Jackson Signs Book Deal, Promises 'Loving Portrait' of Michael

A long-rumored memoir by Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine is finally coming out.

Touchstone announced Wednesday that Jermaine Jackson's "You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eye" will be released this fall. Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, promises a "faithful and loving portrait," but one with "no subject off limits."

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

WELL DONE ALEJANDRA!!!

PERSEVERANCE PAID OFF!!!

HOLD JERMAINE JACKSON "FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE" FOR HIS CHILDREN!!!

I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND COURAGE!!!

AND JERMAINE JACKSON, GROW THE "F" UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Jermaine Jackson On Losing Child Support Battle: ‘Justice Is Not Justice’

Michael Jackson’s brother Jermaine was in court Friday battling with his ex over child support and when the judge denied his claim to lower the amount he pays he exclusively told RadarOnline.com that he wasn’t happy about the ruling.

“Justice is not justice. It is so unfair,” Jermaine exclusively told RadarOnline.com outside a Los Angeles court room, where he is appearing against Alejandra Jackson, the mother of two of his children.

Jermaine was seeking to lower his monthly payments to Alejandra for their two children, but Commissioner Nancy Pogue denied his motion and ordered that he will continue to pay $3,000 a month in child support.

In addition, according to his ex, Jermaine is over $100,000 behind in his payments to Alejandra.

“He’s $100,000 back on child support and he says he doesn’t have it,” Alejandra exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “I want him to do this right thing by his children.”

His lawyers argued that his income is “totally inflated. He’s a great entertainer that doesn’t have consistency from year to year. Fame doesn’t always translate into money.”

Alejandra told RadarOnline.com that her relationship with Jermaine is “complicated,” but that she wants the financial settlement to be finalized today.

“People think that I don’t work, but being a mom of 5 kids, that alone is work. I want this to be done so I can move on with my life.”

She is also involved in a lawsuit with Michael Jackson’s estate, who want her to move out of the Jackson family compound and she told RadarOnline.com what she is trying to accomplish in that situation. “I just want my children to have a secure place, a home.”

Alejandra spoke fondly about Michael’s three children. “They’re beautiful,” she said.

aston

Siggisis - sorry to hear about your family's insomnia. Hope you will be better - I did, eventually, but it took years.

Every case is different, but I found out certain foods kept me awake (not just coffee, but peppers and other things as well) and that I can't wear synthetic fibers. Do keep trying, eliminating causes!

HumanNature

Jermaine Jackson ordered to pay $80,000 in child support

A judge in Los Angeles has ordered the Don’t Take It Personal singer to pay his ex-wife Alejandra Jackson the $3,000 a month support payments for their two children, Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson.

Jermaine, who has appeared in reality shows including Celebrity Big Brother UK in 2007, claims part of the reason he hasn't been making payments is because he doesn't have the money.

He told RadarOnline.com: “The $3,000 payment; they judged that off of one show I was on, Big Brother.”

Jermaine reportedly received several hundred thousand dollars for appearing on that show.

However, Jermaine doesn't believe he should have to make the payments, since his ex-wife has been living rent free at the Jackson family compound in Encino, California, for years.

He added: “The problem is she's been living in the Havenhurst house for 18 years. She has never once paid a bill. Justice is not justice. It is so unfair.”

JERMAINE

YOU BROUGHT ALEJANDRA TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE AND LEFT HER THERE WITH YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

YOU NEVER PAID A BILL TOO!!!

SMOOCHING OFF OF MJ AND KJ FOR YEARS!!!

GO TO WORK AND TAKE CARE OF "YOUR CHILDREN"!!!

ALEJANDRA, YOU DID RIGHT!!!

MAKE THIS DEAD BEAT FATHER GROW UP AND BE A "MAN"!!!

Siggisis

Posted at 7:22 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by aston

Thanks for your concern! I am happy for you that you are better - because it IS a horror!
I don´t have it all the time - fortunately - just periodically very bad and I have no explanation. I cannot pinpoint anything other than it seems to be physical rather than mental. My doctor calims that some people seem to be born the wrong place on the planet and asked me if I had been anywhere else for a period of time. And sure enough, I was in Brazil for a couple of months and I did have a totally normal sleeping pattern.
Maybe I should just move... LOL

HumanNature

Dr.Conrad Murray

NOT ONLY THAT YOU ARE A LYING, "QUACK" MURDERER!!!

BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A SIMPLE SENTENCE AND SPELL CORRECTLY!!!

A COLLEGE DEGREE DON'T MEAN NOTHING!!!

CON "RAT" THE MURDERER, DUMB AS DIRT!!!

Chic

@#154 She is not a Jackson the marriage was annulled(made void)
and she was never married to Randy, I would say she is more like
a groupie. BTW I don't profess to be a Jackson but I did have
the opportunity to meet them and I am a fan and supporter of MJ.

Justice For MJ
Love You Forever MJ
RIP MJ

aston

Siggisis - maybe! ;)

But the important thing is that it's physical, even if anyyone can have a bad night at stressful times. I am serious, when it sets in, think through what you ate and wore the day before. If I have a spicy Asian dinner, I will toss and turn all night, as if I had ants under my skin. It's terrible. So dull food seems to be better :(.

Lycka till! Til lykke!

Chia

Thank you soooo much for the skank update. I may now enjoy my weekend knowing that a dead pop star's brother's ex is moving out.

SBM

Being a mom of 5 children is like a full time job. Whoever hired her for this should pick up the pay check. Even if two of the kids are grown and on their own she may not be qualified for another job. A book may be the only chance to make money, although it is not sure that it can generate enough money to pay for a condo in LA.

cory

APRIL FOOLS

Here's the deal, Omer is between a rock and a hard place, for one he wears Michael like a second skin, always has, and like many of us, we don't realize how much someone has influenced our lives, until we loose them. My mom use to say, everything she says to me, goes in one ear and out the other, but when I lost her, I live by those words, I use to pretended not to hear. Michael's ferocity for privacy, and contempt for the media has rubbed off on Omer, because he had a front row seat for the destruction. The disguises, crouching in cars, being trapped in hotel rooms, chased by paparazzi and hearing Michael curse them out one side of his mouth, but mostly respectful in public for the sake of his fans, had to have influenced him in some way. When you love someone, it's what happens; automatically you'll hate the ones you perceive to hurt them. The height of this had to be the raid on Neverland, because unlike PPB Omer was old enough to fully understand the term persecution, then having to visit Michael in Dubai, I would imagine were not good times. I wonder because of his age, would Michael have confided a lot more in him, than the younger children, even though form most reports Prince Michael the First, seems wise beyond his years, which undoubtedly came from the mature and respectful manner that reportedly, Michael treated all his children.

OBee has always wanted to be an entertainer, he came out of the womb wanting to do that, and perhaps if he'd stayed in Oslo, only saw his parents work for a living, never lived with Michael Jackson for over eight of his most formative years of his life, going from stage to stage all around the world, then, he might have outgrown that foolish notion, but sa-la-vie; talent or no talent he's hooked and probably would rather work cruise ships and community centers for the rest of his life, before getting a nine to five. I can tell you it don't matter what we think or say, he's prepared.

The media is a tough bullwhip act, how do you use them to promote your project and keep them out of you business? this is an age old question. Perhaps with social media forums, it's becoming easier to bypass them, but still their reach is so far and vast, it seems the quickest way to get the word out. The media however engages in a form of hostage taking, with entertainment types, because they know eventually they'll have something to promote so they'll lay in wait as long as they have to, then they'll lie to you about topic discussion and will not broach the subject of your project until, they've thoroughly scrubbed you for the topic you don't want to discuss, this leaves many people feeling invaded and angry. Obee is just now learning how to speak, without shutting down or spilling tears, once his voice would get so low you could hardly hear him, but they always try to push him to the brink and it's got to be hard. I don't think he mind remembering Michael for the good parts, but I think that he's more than acutely aware of the salaciousness behind the curiosity and he also feels a responsibility to do his part to protect PPB. For the rest of his life, he'll here, so what was it like knowing Michael Jackson and living at Neverland and he's not alone in that boat.

cory

Book Deal Imminent, Privacy Futile. Forget Alejandra, I can't wait for CONRAT MURRY'S book.

Tensa

I think she definately did not want to leave the Jacksons home after her relationships with the two brothers. Not sure what the arrangement was. How could Jermaine and Randy leave her and the children with their mother? Obviously she was living of the mother's finances and getting nout from Jermaine and Randy. A book deal is not going to help her.