Alejandra Jackson

to Move Out --

Book Deal Imminent

4/8/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra Jackson
Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

aston

As for trolls - this, diulama, are the real trolls: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OtlL2fhkqlA/TSH1s4QE53I/AAAAAAAAAlk/N1reRvQmolQ/s160...0/bauer_450_122664200.jpg

Mythological creatures living in the Nordic woods - often benevolent, sometimes not. Usually male, sometimes with families, nothing to do with witches. In this picture, big and clumsy, but nice.

With trolls on the Internet, it's a completely different story. Go back do my definition and see if it fits anyone you know.

Geraldine Hughes - I don't care if she found Jesus or not, what concerns me is if she was witness to shady activities that could damage people, and chose to expose them. If I were innocently accused of something and had the entire media world against me, I'd be happy if someone had the guts to do that. (Since Michael Jackson was acquitted on all counts in the trial later, maybe we can at least presume he may have been innocent?) As for drawing checks while doing this, who's able to quit a job from one day to another?

So yes, I think it's more important if she's telling the truth than if she cashed checks and had a religious experience.

mymjj5.

HN: write something original, stop recycling n shouting. your posts were TL;DR( thanks, ric).......
Mymymy: Love is not an excuse, Charity is not for convenience!
Posted at 2:09 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by duilama
________________________________________________________________
@duilama
Clearly you don't have love in your life. No one loves you unconditionally.....therefore you know nothing about love.
You and your habitual bombastic babble have run its course. It's pretentious and meaningless just like you.
You and your "slow-of-mind" goof-ball mentality cannot call anyone dumb. You always act like a half baked stupid person whose mental a***en is well below the par of retardation. You lack ordinary quickness and keenness of mind, if for nothing more than to fulfill your tmz quota (jmo).

Keep going Human Nature. They only attack what they see as a threat!!!
Hi Daphne. I knew those nasty posts did not come from you. The haters and internals are just practicing how they will occupy themselves once the all the fans leave for good.

mymjj5.

typo:

The haters and internals are just practicing how they will occupy themselves once all the fans leave for good.

mymjj5.

Love you michael!!!

mymjj5.

mymjj5
I H.A.T.E. YOU & YOUR POST!!!
ABSOLUTELY "STUPID JUST LIKE MIMI"!!!!
(( GIVING YOU THE FINGER ))
Posted at 4:16 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by HumanNature
_______________________________________________________________
Ohwell,
Fine by me. My posts really aren't for you in the first place.

Since I do not suffer from attachment disorder like you, I don't hate you nor any of your posts. You and your posts are insignificant and of no consequence....

mymjj5.

That's not true. Nobody on here is a threat to anybody this is a WEBSITE not real life. What exactly is the threat? I don't mean to stick up for duilama, they can take care of themselves, but this blurring of the lines between real life and internet "life" is alarming amongst the fanatics.
No offense.
Posted at 4:20 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by ric
________________________________________________________________
@ric
I've been on this site to defend michael for over a year. some posters claim that you left and have retuned. the haters on here constantly claim that michael's fans are delusional and rabid. No matter how much support we give michael with the truth and other factual evidence. all we get from them is nasty filthy name calling against michael and often times his children.
I'm only here to defend michael until the trial is over. I relize that no one can be attacked personally. No lines of reality are blurred for me because of this website or anything else in existence.
As a fan I'm not here for games, or to be subjected to abominable filth. Yet, I don't ask or require that any post be deleted simply because I don't like it. For I know how to separate fact from fabrication or simply scroll right past the ignorance.

Chic

You who do not like Michael Jackson need to stop coming on his
boards and wasting your time. It seems and it shows that you are
jealous of MJ and his fans. And no matter what you say we will
always be his fans and supporters and he has millions across
the earth. BTW He was found innocent in a court of law on all
counts and the FBI found no wrong doing after investigations
because he didn't do anything wrong. So you who do not like
MJ should stop doing wrong by coming on his boards and annoying
and harrassing and cloning his fans. God knows who you are
and your motives,you reap what you sow.

Love You Forever MJ
RIP MJ

MiMi

Not all MJ fans, just the rabids. For every rational MJ fan there is a foaming at the mouth rabid that is quick with the filthy name calling and dismissing of opinion that you say they are being hit with.

Posted at 5:04 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by ric

------------------------------------------------

Filthy name calling?

Only posters I see doing that on a regular basis are rabid haterz.

Chico

Anybody who comes to a site where they obviously HATE, is a rabid. Therefore, those who threaten, for example, to set American Idol contestant James Durbin on fire, for his comment about a "Pepsi moment", is a RABID. All for L.O.V.E.? NOT.

The same is true for the posters on TMZ who are only here to post their HATE against fans of Michael Jackson and the man himself. There are plenty of entertainers who I dislike or I believe have negative issues, but I sure as hell don't go to those boards and post my negativity. Clearly, someone who does, is a RABID.

Therefore, there are RABID fans and haters, alike. Not every fan or person who doesn't like Michael is a rabid. Like in every culture and socio-economic class, there are those who either border on or live on the outside of what is considered acceptable behavior. Clearly, as in "real" life, we can see who is RABID and who is not at TMZ.

Somebody who has done extensive reading about MJ and come up with their own belief is one thing, but it is an entirely different matter when we constantly see ignorance and hate being posted on the internet, particularly TMZ.

Bonebad

I suspect that if Jermaine ever got custody of his kids, his current wife would leave him.... Come to think if it, that would be an improvement!
I would never be a woman who took a man away from his kids!

Bonebad

Excuse me Chico, TMZ is not an Michael Jackson only site, Its kinda rabid to think that way! You are assuming two things.
I. That folks that hate Michael Jackson are rabid
II. Folks that read Extensively about Michael Jackson would automatically love him.
Just because you post a lot does not give you the right to hijack this site.

That is rabid in and of itself!

Bonebad

After listening to Hazel Gordy, I know better than to read anything that Margaret Maldonado says. According to the First Mrs. Jackson, Margaret was used by the brothers to break up her and Jermaine!
I can't believe this lady has a nerve to write a book!

Chico

I. That folks that hate Michael Jackson are rabid
Just because you post a lot does not give you the right to hijack this site.

That is rabid in and of itself!

Posted at 6:56 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Bonebad

**********************************************************

Nowhere in my post did I make either assumption. You need to learn how to read effectively and take in the information with an open mind before throwing accusations.

If one reads extensively and comes to the conclusion that they don't like MJ, that is not rabid. Did I say that? No I didn't. What I DID say is that hate based on ignorance is rabid.

In addition, I probably post on average of once a day at the present time. Not that how many times I post here is relevant. It's not. As for "hijacking" this site, you give me far too much credit. Sad state of affairs that a simple post with a neutral objective can be twisted into something personal.

mymjj5.

Posted at 4:47 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by mymjj5.

Posted at 5:04 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by ric
__________________________________________________________
Fans have a right to defend themselves as they see fit. It's no holds barred as far as the haters are concerned. They say hateful things about Michael's mother and children. I can only speak for myself. However the fans have a right to defend Michael and themselves especially when the haters start the cloning madness and rewriting posts using the nic(s) of the fans.

Chico

I agree, mymjj5. I don't see the haters being cloned, only the fans.