Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them'

4/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

File this one under The Feeling Is Probably Not Mutual -- while out at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday, a photog asked Dr. Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson's kids and he responded, "That's my children, I love them. I love them."

0408_conrad_murray_video

Master Po

kar

It doesn't really matter who the bio father is. The children know him as dad and as far as there concerned they don't care about anyone else. You don't have to be blood to be a parent!

lovemj

ric, you haven't pulled that username out in a while...

I just wish murray would stand up, be a man, and admit what happened, take what's coming to him and deal with it. That's the only way he will show any love for MJ, MJs children, and even himself. That's the part I can't understand - Michael is dead, murray killed him, how can he LIVE with that, let alone come up with all the bull**** he's bringing to try and deflect blame from himself

mj is the sexiest man ever

H.O.A.X

nan

well i just watched this clip and i cant help but feel it is staged in some way.
if the defense is saying they dont want autopsy pictures or his history with paying dancers and his other unseemly stuff, perhaps his publicity people are trying to incite a reaction from the general public based on just his statements, not even autopsy photos to show how easy it is to incite people.
i notice this time he isnt in a abercrombie outfit trying to attract some young hottie, but in a suit, as if it is going to be presented to someone and he is trying to look his best..

nan

although mj kids do have a few things in common with murrays own children..
he isnt raising them and he isnt supporting them and they all would have been better off if he just stayed out of their lives

mrs.chanels

YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH YOU LET THEIR FATHER DIE, FOR MONEY! YOU'R A MONEY HUNGRY MURDERER AND MY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR EVER!
R.I.P. MJ YOU WILL ALWAY BE MISSED... AND SO WILL THE OTHER'S THAT THIS MURDERER KILLED!

G

Well MJ was a better father than Dr Murray. MJ being an addict and all was still able to provide for them meanwhile Murray a heathly individual is a dead beat father. What's his excuse?

jeanne

We dont know the full story. There is more here than meets the eye. Something just hit me like brick. Probably you mean ass people reacting to what I just said. No seriously. I am going with my gut feelings here and I am telling you people I know for sure things are not what they seem.

BEVERLY

Well,Dr Murray cannot stoop any lower than to blame Michael for his own death,and than use his children,to try and cover his sorry butt.Dr Murray KNEW his actions in procuring the "propofol" for home and nightly use was wrong,He loved Michael's children and Michael's mother,than he should have walked away from Michael.WHAT OUTCOME,was expected in administering propofol to Michael every night,through rehearsal and than though the actual concert.A very addictive med?The reason Dr Murray does not want the autopsy pictures shown to the jury because Michael was in no shape to do one concert never mind 50.To go ahead a pump propofol into a Pt Dr Murray knew was in poor shape is nothing short of murder,MY OPINION

moonwalkerrrrr

michael jackson fake his death! and this doctor are just actor. REAL actor. and don't call our KING wacko jacko!!!!! all haters are wackos stupid fake asses cows and they are just jelous MJ king of pop! really. get a life and be ready!!! bahahaha.

FACT1

TALK ABOUT SICK, TWISTED & DEMENTED!
NONE OF YOU EVEN KNEW MICHAEL,
NEVER SPENT ONE MINUTE WITH HIM.
BUT YET YOU PROCLAIM YOUR LOVE FOR HIM.
YOU ALL ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN MURRY.
NOW YOU ALL HURRY UP TO THE CHARLIE SHEEN ARTICLE
& PRONOUNCE YOUR DYING LOVE.
IDIOT'S.

lovemj

????

Posted at 9:49 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by ric

I haven't seen you use the name "ric" in awhile. But, I don't get here often, so maybe I'm wrong. I do see that quick wit and sarcasm of yours under other names tho'

James

'That's my children' . .?????? Did this doofus ever go to school? God forbid he ever say 'They're my children'. . grammar is obviously not one of his strong points. But then again, what can we expect from a shyster 'doctor' from some off-shore island comissioned to look after the all-time freak?

CloBird

LIAR.He will say anything to make himself look likable.