Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them'

4/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

File this one under The Feeling Is Probably Not Mutual -- while out at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday, a photog asked Dr. Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson's kids and he responded, "That's my children, I love them. I love them."

0408_conrad_murray_video

Chic

The trickster quack is so desperate to look likeable he will
said anything to look good. He needs to love and take care of
his own outside kids. It's funny how he is always where TMZ can
spot him example at Janet's Concert appearance in NY.

LOL

Too Long; Didn't Read

Posted at 1:40 PM on Apr 8, 2011 by ric

LOL

Barb.A.

OMG he actually & finally said he was sorry for Kate's loss.

Savannah

Yeah right! those children are michael's not that killers!

Susan62509

CM you ignorant negligent fool. MJ3 are NOT your kids and to insult these children for a media ploy is disgusting. CM's definition of "love" is using and abusing his wives, girlfriends, his own children and anyone that will pay him money. CM needs to be removed from society and the medical profession with his pathological lying. Hopefully in 3 months this waste will be in prison and Bubba plugs all his orifices.

iFart

Murray's comment made me puke in my mouth. That murderer should just keep his mouth shut about MJ's family. You're going down Conrat.

mymjj5.

Murray will get no sympathy here. TMZ, WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?

Angela

man, some of these people have to calm down. im sure they wouldnt be happier if Murray said something negative about Michael's children. Either way they'd judge him with out knowing him . Im an MJ fan i believe in Murray.

HumanNature

A great American Hero.

Posted at 7:35 PM on Apr 8, 2011 by ric

HIS WIFE WOULD CONSIDER THE "QUACK" A DIRTY DOG!!

Barb.A.

People, you know that Murry's PR person was the one leaking info to TMZ so you should know that Murry's defense team is and has been reading our responses to see how people react.

I believe this to be true, Especially after the last few do***ent's they gave to the judge asking to have certain things in Murry's life omitted from the case.

I think some of you are giving them idea's to throw around so please be careful on how much info/opinion's you put on this site.

Pegasus

#90 Barb

Great Post! I was thinking the same thing.

anon

Posted at 8:45 PM on Apr 8, 2011 by Barb.A.

Murray's lawyers don't care what anyone on this site thinks. that's crazy.

Falcon

Conrad Murray, have your ever heard of the words "NO COMMENT?" You open your mouth and sound so 'STUPID."