Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them'

4/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

File this one under The Feeling Is Probably Not Mutual -- while out at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday, a photog asked Dr. Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson's kids and he responded, "That's my children, I love them. I love them."

0408_conrad_murray_video

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

mymjj5.

MJ molested children while the children were there in the home. Michael drugged the children and showered with a young boy while the children were right there in the home. Michael would not even challenge Jordie but paid him off. Michael has the venomous malevolent nerve to say he loves all children????? pleaszzzz death is no where near befitting the punishment Michael deserves. Mrs. Jackson stated she could stand to look at murray because Michael deserved a good friend. The millions of michael jackson fans depised him and turned against him after the molestation charges. Who in the world was Michahel trying to convince? Micahel was doing this to satisfy his kinky sexual needs. I wouldn't expect anything less from a molester who walked around free lying and smirking between his rotted out Invisafangs!!!!
Posted at 7:53 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by mymjj5.
correction:
Dr. Murray has 'NEVER' been charged with a murder, he is not a murderer.
Posted at 7:56 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by mymjj5.
P.S. I hope I am not giving away too much!
Posted at 3:08 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by MiMi
_______________________________________________________________
ALL RIGHT CLONER: What a total JACKASS YOU ARE!!!! (MiMi I know you did not do this).
This has that "hedrosexual-ohwell" written all over it...again.....as usual....... and expected. Whom ever you are
first of all let me say: "Thanks"! Anyone who would put forth that much effort in cloning and altering a post is a:
TRUE CONFIRMATION THAT I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK!
I'VE HIT SOMEONE'S MURDEROUS COVER-UP NERVES!...and most note worthy: You really are a lonely colossal moron, an empty headed fool, as well as a Classless Jackass!
Here's another one for you. Have at it and happing cloning you intellectually bankrupt lost cause!!

mymjj5.

@rschildt
#158. great post!!!

sue

DUILAMA HOUSEWIFE??????? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you could only wish!!!! sue from tampa

cindee

CONRAD MURRAY AGREES TO PAY GOVERNMENT 1.25 MILLION
1/11

LAS VEGAS, NV-- A Las Vegas doctor has agreed to pay the federal government $1.25 million after prosecutors say he inflated health care claims for surgeries and supplies.

U.S. Attorney Daniel Bogden says anesthesiologist Brian Lemper made the payment to resolve allegations he defrauded a federal health care insurance program that benefits military members and their families.
**************************
A LAS VEGAS DOCTOR ??????????????YOU MEAN CONRAD MURRAY ???
this guy is a real piece of work ..
I noticed TMZ posted : "Will Murray get a fair trial"
TMZ has made it there job to poison the water
WILL MICHAEL GET JUSTICE ????????????????????

Danger Baby

I have NEVER engaged in anything as stupid as filthy name calling as that only shows the ILLITERACY of the user...

-------------------
Hootchie
American idiot
Whitesheet

just to name a few.....

openyun

Dr. Murray was MJ's friend for right and wrong reasons. Of course Murray cared about those kids. Murray also cared about MJ to try to work with him, seeing as how MJ was hell bent on getting the drugs he wanted. MJ did whatever the hell MJ wanted to do so he took advantage of the doctor being out of the room and took that fatal dose. When MJ titled his final last tour "This Is It" he knew exactly what he was doing. Of course Murray cares about those kids.

mymjj5

Posted at 6:11 AM on Apr 12, 2011 by openyun
______________________________________________________________
How long does it take for lobotomy scars to heal? I mean really!

Ell

Could this possibly be Michael Jackson playing the biggest role of his life?
1) Miachel Jackson has dressed in disguisses before; and not just any discuise, but good ones too.He has told people that he likes to dress in character- could thi be possible
2) Did anyone notice that conrad murrays voice has changed in this video since the video saying " please let me have my day in court".
3) The same video was posted by jackson back in his case. Which was titled: the people vs Jackson
4) Ironically, now its the poeple vs conrad Murray
5) Conrad murray is an innocent man, just like michael was: why are we judging- is there a point to this for us not to judge
I could go on forever..

barbarag5

SAY IT ISNT SO!!!.. DR. DEATH has alot of ball's to come out in the day time, with MICHAEL JACKSON LOVERS EVERYWHERE....& say something as ludicrous as this!!!WOW, You feed someone so many drug's they quit breathing, then you do a one hand CPR job on him to revive him, then cover it up, THEN say you LOVE his children!! WHAT A FRIGGIN, LYIN, LOSER!.. Hasn't he ALREADY cut off his nose to spite his face???

Kayla Colyar

No you don't you ****head!If you did you wouldn't have killed Michael,and dang on sure wouldn't had Prince in the same room!

msknozit

this fool looks like a greedy, slimmy, dirtbag. Can't believe MJ trusted this sleezy dog with his life. He will go down in history as the man who killed the King of Pop. How does he sleep at night with that title over his head???

shenilla

i think it was on oprah,but mj kids said they loved murray,and mj did 2! you ppl judge way to much! stop spewing bs! mj kids were his, he took care of them,feed them,clothed them,bathe them,and was a father to them! that's all that matter!no different then angelina and her children! i think they were mj biologically , my kids r mixed and they look white so there's no telling how genes mix up! educate yourself before you make such thoughtless comments!

LOVE2

Dang I think if you are a certified doctor you should know how to speak proper english just saying maybe they are his kids Maury anyone?

iesha

I hate mjs kids because they betrayed me
and also my trust iloved my own godfather mj than them
SNOBBY DOUCHES i wish i had some one whos more nicer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9