Lindsay Lohan and MJ -- The Bodyguard Connection

4/8/2011 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan had one hell of a greeter when she arrived to LAX on Wednesday -- because the man who escorted her out of the airport was Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Alberto Alvarez ... the man who called 911 on the day MJ died.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg

Sources close to Lohan tell us ... Lohan has NOT hired Alvarez on a permanent basis ... and it's unclear how the two hooked up in the first place.

0408_michael_jackson_bodygaurd_npg

Alvarez reportedly told LAPD detectives that Dr. Conrad Murray had asked him to hide bottles of Propofol in MJ's house on the day the singer died.

As TMZ previously reported, Alvarez was fired from his gig with the Jackson family last year.

Bobbarnett

How does this unemployed drug addict afford these trips and bodyguards?

J Johnson

Why do you insist on giving this has-been any coverage? She hasn't done anything even remotely relevant for years now, unless you're a lawyer or judge.

Butterfly

However, many people, (even none-fans) can see through the real motives of others with these kinds of things and they've had enough of it all ...and I certainly do not blame them voicing what they think and feel.

I witness so much of it myself - be it the blog brigade, usual tabloids and its sheep - usual jokes, and on and on...

...And so it continues ...the relentless BS - in all its sinful forms - being thrown at this man ...just as when he was alive.

You know, you could just look at it all and say, ah, God forgive them, for they know not what they do; thing is though, they know EXACTLY what they do ...they always have. They are pathetic!

- Angie, Ireland, 07/04/2011 06:35

just have stolen this from another board..

Tea Party Mom

They Call Her Firecrotch.

RealityBites

I hadn't looked at the picture until I read the comments...OMG the lips are really bad...what is with these women in Hollywierd - do they seriously think that looks good? it looks like they been using those lips too much if ya know what I mean....

drflow1

well look at all these testaments from the judas priest's!
lots of rocks being thrown from sinners here.

candyman is hungry.. lot's of joan's and jonah's for the belly.

dreamon

Bodyguard or babysitter?

Stella

slow news day huh........seriously, as others posted before me, why does she need a bodyguard? Also, where is she getting the $$ to pay him? Does she have any income coming in? Someone, anyone?

Mary

All the hate you spew from your fangs will come back to haunt you all. jeolousy envy and ugliness shines bright from your eyes and all will come back to you while you die.

dreamon

Blah Blah

Lindsay is runinng for President.
Lindsay has decided to be an astronaut.
Lindsay flew her own plane to LA
Lindsay is going to marry Derek Jeeter
Lindsay is the new face of Home Depot

and so on and so forth blah blah blah.

Wrath

Most of the stories that white-trash lindsay plants with TMZ are not this glaringly obvious. I once took a **** on elvis' toilet. Does that mean that I am also destined for greatness ?? Like everyone else I check this site everyday hoping that the bitch is finally in jail.

efnsteve

Posted at 10:38 AM on Apr 8, 2011 b
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will it come back to haunt us when we die? please, do tell you wise old seer you.

Vinsetta

Posted at 10:44 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Wrath

I really started laughing at that line. Pretty much. King James' mom dropping the "Do you know who the hell I am?" line with her scuffle was a good story though.

john smith

Sorry about that, trapped in the Matrix for a while, That's right AA knows how to bring the pain, I can't wait till some TMZ papas get in my way or I get a chance to get a hold ML, AA will wipe the floor with ML and than deposit him in the recycle bin. Isn't it funny how my homeboy Tom Cruise talked to Swordfish and now LiLo has a part in the Gotti flick. The "Iceman" gives super props to Maverick , he is one bad ass super agent,,,,,,,,,,,Iceman

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments