« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom's Valet -- I'm Too Traumatized to Work!

4/9/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The valet parker who claims he was slapped in the face by LeBron James' mother says he is WAYYY too traumatized to return to his job at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach ... TMZ has learned.

0408_gloria_james_valet_ex_2

Sources close to Rockfeller Sorel tell us ... R.S. has taken an extended leave of absence from his gig ... and has been telling people he's "very depressed" ever since Gloria James clocked him in the face early Thursday morning.

As we previously reported, James was arrested over the incident ... and according to cops, she was a real pain in the ass with police.

We're told Rockfeller will be meeting with his lawyer on Monday to discuss his legal options ... which means he's probably gonna drop a GARGANTUAN lawsuit.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fastdriver

Imagine having a THUG for a mother! What an embarrassment! I hope the valet sues the ass off her!

jeff

She slap the wrong person like that they will be carrying her away instead of her walking.He deserves money for insult. He should sue her.

Chris D

This guy is a money-grubbing whore. Get over it, this is so ridiculous...either that or he's just a huge *****. I'm putting my money on the former. Douchebag

DelawareLdy

He can try to file a lawsuit, but Queen James has no money...King James is the one with the loot. If the King is smart, he will not pay it.

rollo1

OMG.
She reminds me of Troy Polamalu....except that he's better looking!

Cujeaux

She's like Oprah's mother. She thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants because her child is filthy rich. Lebron should let her rot in a jail cell and cut off the allowance, or better yet, set his moms up with Donda's plastic surgeon.

JS2004

Chris D

Boy please. That man was at work doing his job. I’m sure his psychic and can could read into that night. I bet he knew that ugly poor excuse of a women was going to slap him after he brought her car so he could sue? Yeah I’m sure he did it ALL on purpose. I bet if that was you, you’re POOH C ARSE would have been crying and calling Larry H. Parker. You would have emotional, physical and psychological problems. I hope he sues’ her so bad she can’t afford another horse weave to cover her ugly arse face. Now go back to stocking supplies at the Target warehouse.

JS2004

Movitar

Why don't you use that site to buy you some teeth and hairs on your bawls!

Chicagoray

Like anyone would expect anything less from these deadbeat spearthrowers. Give em tons of dough and they act more ghetto than they do without it.. really come far from the motherland days they have.

Fin

I hope this dumb ass realizes that he has to sue her not her son, and that bitch don't have no money! Dumb ass wussy trying to milk 15 minutes. GO BACK TO WORK ya lazy ****!

JasonBR

This is just pathetic. He doesn't deserve a penny. LMAO. Seriously? He can't return to work because a skinny little woman in her 40's slapped him? I hope he loses money from this for lawyer fee's and stuff. Idiot. He just knows who it is and thinks hes can get paid.

Muppet

Everyone standing up for this woman, I hope a man close to your heart takes a slap from some unknown woman for no good reason! Maybe then you will stop thinking it's ok for this trashy female to slap a man so hard she falls down.

burning_plastic

I don't blame him. He's making it up of course but if she slapped him she has to pay. If you're poor you can slap someone for free but if you're rich it might not be so simple.

Leah

She does not have a dime, so he suing for what?

Jefferson Airplane Jr.

How are some of you defending Lebron's mom? SHE SLAPPED HIM!!! Who the heck does she think she is, the Queen of England? Like the old saying goes, money doesn't buy class. And it's obvious that Lebron's mom has absolutely no class. She didn't accomplish anything in life. All she did was get lucky because of her son's hard work.

Keep your hands to yourself, you out of control maniac.