Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Hook Up

4/9/2011 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas provided comfort to "American Idol" castoff Pia Toscano last night -- on what appeared to be a date at an L.A. mall, with a special cameo by Paula Abdul!

0409_pia_toscano_mark_ballas_video_ex
They were both gussied up as they left Gulfstream restaurant in Century City, as Pia told us she -- like everyone else -- was surprised she got the "A.I." heave-ho.

Until Pia got the boot, they were both rehearsing and shooting their shows next to each other at CBS Television City in L.A.

It's unclear if Mark -- a known chick magnet --  or Pia made the first move.

karlew

K she's some kid singer who got the surprise boot from Idol. I got that. But who the hell is he?

rico

GOOD FOR HER..SHE WILL GO FAR,SHE SEEMS REALLY GROUNDED.

MickySix

I am absolutely disgusted with Pia! She has a Fiance sitting home while she is out gallanting with the Celebs!? What a SLUT!! And boo on Mark Ballas for trying to tap a chick when she is at her MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT!!! You sure now how to hit a girl when she is down. Mark is sooo unnatractive, this is his only way to bang chicks. If i was Pia's FIANCE... i would ask for the damn ring BACK!!!

You can tell PIA was so upset In the video. She got caught out in public on a date and knows her FIANCE will hear about it. SOOOO BUSTED! How is she gunna talk her way out of this one.

Pia is such a poor role model for all those who believe in the s ascrimony of being engaged. BUT SHE DEFF KNOWS HOW TO ROLL NJ SHORE STYLE! SHE HAS SNOOKIE LOOKING LIKE GRADE SCHOOL...HAHAH!!!

MickySix

CARLOS!!! YOU CAN MARRY ME NOW!!! I WOULD RESPECT YOU SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS LIL WHORE BAG> JUZZZZ SAYIN!!!!!

More Cowbell

@Pia WTF...wow, you sure seem to make a lot of assumptions and rude comments about someone and situation you don't actually know. Nice of you to be so judgemental. Just because she was out to dinner with a guy, doesn't mean they're getting it on. You must think all people go around sleeping with everyone they know. And why would you want to marry a guy you don't even know...sounds a little desperate, if you ask me. Just say'n.

gigi

I haven't been keeping up with American Idol and watched some of her performances on youtube. She may be pretty, but she seems really boring.

Alisa

Mark does strike me as quite the ladies man. Probably a real charmer but unable to make any meaningful committment..which is his choice. I am sure he has quite a few broken hearts left behind.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

The reason she got the boot from idol is because she did not have the votes, if you want to stay on idol you have tho bring it and she didn't. IMO she stunk. She had no talent for singing and I still don't know what the judges saw. I saw people better then her not make it to the top 24. She may make a good model but no singer. She doesn't have it.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Errr typo... tho = to

MickySix

To answer .56 ANGELA :
I don't know her. But i can read a face of guilt when i see it. When they are in the parking garage look at her face when Mark starts talking. She sooooooooo didn't want to be in that moment. She has been so pleasant in all interviews except this one...WHY?!?!!? Because she is AGAIN in her head....trying to figure out how she is going to SING the PERFECT NOTE to her FIANCE.....to get out of THIS PREDICAMENT!! She got busted and she knows it!

Her lil' analytical mind was racing again, with fear, wondering how she is going to explain this to her family, friends and CARLOS.

Carlos!! I will never cheat on you! I would call you and let you know i am putting my shoulder on a CELEBRITY, when i am at my most vulnerable and going out on a DINNER DATE! IN HIS CAR!! I wouldn't hurt YOU Carlos! MARRY ME!!!!

MickySix

59. Grumpinmcpunkkin : She wouldn't make a good MODEL. Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even make a GOOD ROLE MODEL at the moment. She didn't even have her ring on in the picture. She is such a NY'er! A Player. Instead of making a record, she should be joining the Jersey Shore cast in Italy this month! That is Where her TALENT would be incredible! Date Mike and cheat on him with Ronny! The perfect love triangle. Then Sammy Sweetheart can beat the sheeet out of all of them!! HAHAHA!!

You missed your calling PIA!

Hunter

I'd be doing that 2...............
WOW... What a shocker!! Idol, you just lost a viewer!
Maby 3 saves next year!

........... Hunter

JulieB

As far as looks, she has a great body, but her face is just a'ight. She needs fuller more feminine eyebrows, something with an arch.
#43 was right about being good to TMZ and Perez. Seriously.
The person who said every good lounge has a singer like her is also right on the money. People gotta a grip--nobody died here.

MickySix

PIA is so traashy cheating on her faince like that. DISGUSTED!

Jess

Love her voice, she's wonderful. She'd be great on film, I hope she takes up acting. Probably have fun auditioning. I'd pay to see her in just about anything, but action comedy would be perfect.