Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Hook Up

4/9/2011 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas provided comfort to "American Idol" castoff Pia Toscano last night -- on what appeared to be a date at an L.A. mall, with a special cameo by Paula Abdul!

0409_pia_toscano_mark_ballas_video_ex
They were both gussied up as they left Gulfstream restaurant in Century City, as Pia told us she -- like everyone else -- was surprised she got the "A.I." heave-ho.

Until Pia got the boot, they were both rehearsing and shooting their shows next to each other at CBS Television City in L.A.

It's unclear if Mark -- a known chick magnet --  or Pia made the first move.

MickySix

I am absolutely disgusted with Pia! She has a Fiance sitting home while she is out gallanting with the Celebs!? What a SLUT!! And boo on Mark Ballas for trying to tap a chick when she is at her MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT!!! You sure now how to hit a girl when she is down. Mark is sooo unnatractive, this is his only way to bang chicks. If i was Pia's FIANCE... i would ask for the damn ring BACK!!!

You can tell PIA was so upset In the video. She got caught out in public on a date and knows her FIANCE will hear about it. SOOOO BUSTED! How is she gunna talk her way out of this one.

MickySix

She had the engagement ring on during her video edit on idol. She was with her parents and the dog out on the yard. Her Fiancée was in the audience that night to watch her sing.

She is no different than the stinky whit trash you see on the Jersey Shore tv show.

I can't understand how she can break the heart of such a good man such as CARLOS!! I'm disgusted with you PIA. Your garabge in my book.

Sandra

Pia presented as boring with zero personality!! Her singing was much the same!!

Barb

Leave it to Paula to get her mug in the video. I am surprised she didn't make it all about her. Was that Terri Seymour with her?

bb

Pia doesn't have any energy, charisma, charm. She is pretty with a pretty voice, but that doesn't make up for not being entertaining. She has to learn how to perform. And respond like a normal person to questions.

MickySix

To answer .56 ANGELA :
I don't know her. But i can read a face of guilt when i see it. When they are in the parking garage look at her face when Mark starts talking. She sooooooooo didn't want to be in that moment. She has been so pleasant in all interviews except this one...WHY?!?!!? Because she is AGAIN in her head....trying to figure out how she is going to SING the PERFECT NOTE to her FIANCE.....to get out of THIS PREDICAMENT!! She got busted and she knows it!

Her lil' analytical mind was racing again, with fear, wondering how she is going to explain this to her family, friends and CARLOS.

Carlos!! I will never cheat on you! I would call you and let you know i am putting my shoulder on a CELEBRITY, when i am at my most vulnerable and going out on a DINNER DATE! IN HIS CAR!! I wouldn't hurt YOU Carlos! MARRY ME!!!!

MickySix

Pia is such a poor role model for all those who believe in the s ascrimony of being engaged. BUT SHE DEFF KNOWS HOW TO ROLL NJ SHORE STYLE! SHE HAS SNOOKIE LOOKING LIKE GRADE SCHOOL...HAHAH!!!

Posted at 2:31 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by PIA_WTF!!

CARLOS!!! YOU CAN MARRY ME NOW!!! I WOULD RESPECT YOU SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS LIL WHORE BAG> JUZZZZ SAYIN!!!!!

Grumpinmcpunkkin

To # 62 PIA_WTF : I was actually making a crack on PIA on the modeling thing. Models need no talent, just walk, turn, walk back.

Shread

She got signed to a Record Deal. And is going into the Studio ASAP for a RUSH release. Not a fan but let's see if she can sell CDs.

Susan

just last Tuesday he was out & about with Chelsie Hightower and her family? He is a player. The kind of guy who is always seeing the neighbor's grass as being greener.

MickySix

MickySix

To answer .56 ANGELA :

MickySix

59. Grumpinmcpunkkin : She wouldn't make a good MODEL. Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even make a GOOD ROLE MODEL at the moment. She didn't even have her ring on in the picture. She is such a NY'er! A Player. Instead of making a record, she should be joining the Jersey Shore cast in Italy this month! That is Where her TALENT would be incredible! Date Mike and cheat on him with Ronny! The perfect love triangle. Then Sammy Sweetheart can beat the sheeet out of all of them!! HAHAHA!!

You missed your calling PIA!

MickySix

PIA is so traashy cheating on her faince like that. DISGUSTED!

MickySix