Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Hook Up

4/9/2011 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas provided comfort to "American Idol" castoff Pia Toscano last night -- on what appeared to be a date at an L.A. mall, with a special cameo by Paula Abdul!

0409_pia_toscano_mark_ballas_video_ex
They were both gussied up as they left Gulfstream restaurant in Century City, as Pia told us she -- like everyone else -- was surprised she got the "A.I." heave-ho.

Until Pia got the boot, they were both rehearsing and shooting their shows next to each other at CBS Television City in L.A.

It's unclear if Mark -- a known chick magnet --  or Pia made the first move.

MickySix

He deff isn't a handsome fella is he. That's ashame man. Guys that have game and $$$ are going to show her a good time that he couldn't even dream of.. Poor guy

mick

I thought Paul was on her more than Stefano. You might be jumping gun, if he is her only boyfriend since 17 she might not be cheating. How did they met in first place? Through school?
Are her parents upset?

mick

No offense but you know hollywood people are going to tell her to dump him. I am friendly with the sister of a well known actress and she was dating a hispanic guy who honestly was ugly but they were dating since like 13 years old and she was 26. Only boyfriend but they told her to dump him because she was to glamorous to be with a hispanic guy and it would hurt her stop. She didnt dump him and got dropped.

mick

also, so I take it her whole I love my family and thats all I care about. I am a home body who loves to stay home with my parents is all bullcrap.

MickySix

satin wit the family is crap. she said it in an interview on GDLA that she may move to hollywood. sje also said it on another show. She loves her PARENTS... not Carlos. If she styaed it would be for the immediate family. But she knows she needs to be in hollywood more than in NY. She will have no choice.

mick

How did she meet that kid? How after 5 years could she leave him so quick? She tries to make it sound like she is a homebody.
I seen a tv show a few weeks back, she said, she has been seeing someone from home. I would be upset if that was her response and I was her boyfriend all these years.

MickySix

Carlos must be the laughing stock to his friends, family, coworkers, and the such. Poor guy. Everyone knows she wont stick around for him. On to bigger and better things. Staying with him would be she settled. Life has bigger plans for her now. He will be just a setback. She needs some glam in her arms. to keep her in the tabloids. It's a win win situation. She would be just as boring with Carlos...as she is on stage. Its tough But true..

mick

you from Howard beach? I don't mean to sound suprised about the relationship but she seems very jersey shore, fake tan type and in Howard Beach all those types are very racist. It is not a welcoming place.

mick

Half the tabolid stuff is fake. I am not defending her but she has been with him for 5 years and you said she doesnt love him. Why waste 5 years? I will be honest, her managers might force her to dump him because he is hispanic and they are going to want her with a white pretty boy, Bradley Cooper type.

MickySix

It was the company line. have to keep it low key. If you tell em your totally spoken for. alot for guy fans would be swayed the other way. Just the way it is. She probably forewarned him. But we know how Hollywood is man. Its like a couple of lines of the good stuff. Once you get a taste..You don't want to come down. He will bring her down. His days are over.

mick

She kind of seemed like a hermit in her videos. How did she meet that kid, was it from school or something. I can't believe she would dump him so quick. I cant see her parents letting her do that. They must like him.

MickySix

Pia isn't the judgmental type. She was brought up right. She saw good in him. But right now...he isn't gunna be good enough. And yeah=.. I'm from the area. I'm in the know. Saying more than i should. haha. But its all good. All I do know. She wronged him on National Tv. He is not a happy camper.

MickySix

Her mom loves him. He is part of the family. Ashame man...ashame!

MickySix

I am absolutely disgusted with Pia! She has a Fiance sitting home while she is out gallanting with the Celebs!? What a SLUT!! And boo on Mark Ballas for trying to tap a chick when she is at her MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT!!! You sure now how to hit a girl when she is down. Mark is sooo unnatractive, this is his only way to bang chicks. If i was Pia's FIANCE... i would ask for the damn ring BACK!!!

You can tell PIA was so upset In the video. She got caught out in public on a date and knows her FIANCE will hear about it. SOOOO BUSTED! How is she gunna talk her way out of this one.

Pia is such a poor role model for all those who believe in the s ascrimony of being engaged. BUT SHE DEFF KNOWS HOW TO ROLL NJ SHORE STYLE! SHE HAS SNOOKIE LOOKING LIKE GRADE SCHOOL...HAHAH!!!

CARLOS!!! YOU CAN MARRY ME NOW!!! I WOULD RESPECT YOU SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS LIL WHORE BAG> JUZZZZ SAYIN!!!!!

Posted at 6:27 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by PIA_WTF!!

To answer .56 ANGELA :
I don't know her. But i can read a face of guilt when i see it. When they are in the parking garage look at her face when Mark starts talking. She sooooooooo didn't want to be in that moment. She has been so pleasant in all interviews except this one...WHY?!?!!? Because she is AGAIN in her head....trying to figure out how she is going to SING the PERFECT NOTE to her FIANCE.....to get out of THIS PREDICAMENT!! She got busted and she knows it!

Her lil' analytical mind was racing again, with fear, wondering how she is going to explain this to her family, friends and CARLOS.

Carlos!! I will never cheat on you! I would call you and let you know i am putting my shoulder on a CELEBRITY, when i am at my most vulnerable and going out on a DINNER DATE! IN HIS CAR!! I wouldn't hurt YOU Carlos! MARRY ME!!!!

Posted at 6:27 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by PIA_WTF!!

59. Grumpinmcpunkkin : She wouldn't make a good MODEL. Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even make a GOOD ROLE MODEL at the moment. She didn't even have her ring on in the picture. She is such a NY'er! A Player. Instead of making a record, she should be joining the Jersey Shore cast in Italy this month! That is Where her TALENT would be incredible! Date Mike and cheat on him with Ronny! The perfect love triangle. Then Sammy Sweetheart can beat the sheeet out of all of them!! HAHAHA!!

You missed your calling PIA!

Posted at 6:28 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by PIA_WTF!!

PIA is so traashy cheating on her faince like that. DISGUSTED!

mick

give me a break, you make it sound like she is coming off the plane and breaking her engagement up on site. I can't see her parents just letting her dump her finance.

What does he do for a living, does he make decent money? I think he should stop letting his friends get in his head.

Have he even spoken to her?