Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Hook Up

4/9/2011 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas provided comfort to "American Idol" castoff Pia Toscano last night -- on what appeared to be a date at an L.A. mall, with a special cameo by Paula Abdul!

0409_pia_toscano_mark_ballas_video_ex
They were both gussied up as they left Gulfstream restaurant in Century City, as Pia told us she -- like everyone else -- was surprised she got the "A.I." heave-ho.

Until Pia got the boot, they were both rehearsing and shooting their shows next to each other at CBS Television City in L.A.

It's unclear if Mark -- a known chick magnet --  or Pia made the first move.

mick

btw, my friend was on dancing with the stars. They tell people on these shows like idol and DWTS to pretend they are hooking up to create a buzz.

Hey Now

Wow - not sure why you care so much whether you're from 'the area' or not. At the end of the day it's her life. Let her be.

Kathy

I don't know what TV shows some of you are watching. She is beautiful AND talented. He is hot AND talented. Anybody that chooses to go by the name "kickaboo", doesn't deserve an opinion....I'm just sayin'.

mick

I would agree on her beauty and talent but No offense but after seeing the guy she has been dating/engaged too for all these years. who would want her?

fifi

They are both ugly so I guess they make a well matched couple.

Patricia

I think that they would make a cute couple.She has a lovely voice and very pretty he is very handsome..my opinion from a 66 year old lady...:-)

mick

pleaase her boyfriend now who proposed to her is so ugly. Mark ain't great but an upgrade.

DisgustedwithMarkBallas

Mark Ballas went from well liked decent guy to tacky and smarmy tedious narcissistic. Who the heck is managing this guy? He is imploding! Too bad the women he uses to advance his career head for hills when they get to know him.

jms

It's amazing how every picture of her ,she looks the same.

HesAMagicManMama

Um...who are these fugly people?

Jim Mac

Who the heck is Mark Ballas? Never heard of this dude.

Flower_Child

That is why she got voted off...SHE IS BORING!

She couldn't even through together a few sentences to entertain the camera guy.

This is the time when you need to try to win over America/The voters/THE PEOPLE WHO BUY ALBUMS!

cinidy

I think, This is the best site about inforamtion of cars
==================
buy cheap cars

marie

this is not true, I know for a fact it's all made up...
love it when people have nothing to do but be jealous of beautiful, talented & nice people..they must be lacking something in their own lives that would make them put down others...well I ask you now, Did it make you feel better????...didn't think so!!!

Omg

She has a great voice, but she was too boring. She didnt have personality and all she sang was ballads. And thats who she is, its what she sings best in. But I don't think AI viewers like that; they want something more pop. Like Thia, she sang so great, but all of the songs were ballads! And you kind of get tired of that.