Charlie Sheen -- Taking a Bite Out of Connecticut

4/10/2011 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen returned to his hotel in Connecticut last night after doing a show that wasn't altogether terrible.

0410_Charlie_sheen_pcn
Charlie has a lot to chew on these days.

Jodi

Well im sure charlie is having all his staff and friends of staff buy up the tickets for people to go in there and cheer for charlie! He's somehow got to buy out the audience or his career is over!

Posted at 4:16 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by yo
________________________________________________________________
I agree with you. How could he possibly get a favorable reaction at tonight's NYC show after slamming NYC last night... so yea, he probably will have staff and his few friends buy up all the tickets give them to strangers to attend the show and clap loudly so it looks like NYC still loves him even after he slammed them in CT last night

I hope the people who really live in NYC and attend the show tonight give him payback so he will really have something to slam them about tomorrow.

Whether he buys out the show or not his career is done, well his career with 2 and 1/2 Men is done.

Lagoon

Craps
mind the warm up show. Your tiny lil butt's supposed to show at 8.
Posted at 4:30 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Raymond
---
let's get prepared and warm up for OUR MAN's show. Craps' willing to share his tiny butt to get us going - let's get going !!!
Posted at 4:37 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Raymond
---

Ray Ray, what is your fantasy-obsession with chaps butt?

yo

Fat TMZ Ray Ray loves guys butts! Raymond's fattest fantasy is that Charlie would mistake him for an extra large loveseat and sit on him!

Chaps

The Emcee will bring out a cooked turkey,

So Chuckles can stick a fork in it, it will represent his career.

It's DONE!

yo

BYE BYE RAYFAT RAYPHAG! Have fun sucking Charlie's ****!

LMAO4ever

It's a whale of a lie. I've never paid any attention to Sheen until recently when I found myself terribly bored. So, I read all the tales to bring myself up to speed. It's all a lie. Just like all of my posts re: his tour. I've posted that I was at his show & the show was awesome; I've posted that I was at his show & the show sucked; I posted that I bought tickets from a scalper for five dollars. However, as many of you know, I'm just sitting in a recliner in Georgia. Funny thing is, these so-called journalists jump all over these posts and use them to post another story. Within half an hour, "news" stories were repeating my post about the scalpers. LOL Why do I do this? I'm bored & it makes me laugh. Why would I even think to do something like this? Because I hail from a sick, dimented family. Now, that's the truth.

Chaps

Wonder if an alien will land in Radio City tonite, or will it still be up in the clowds?

Chaps

whoa, speaking of aliens - ya feelin alrighty there, LMAO4ever?

Clock in and watch the fireworks, NYC might not settle for his shirt, they might get some skin off his back too!

LMAO4ever

I'm as much of an alien as you are, bubba. As a matter of fact, my top layer of skin continues to peel off--give it another week or so and a lizard I will be!

P.S. You people are a idiots.

yo

Yes, I agree. LMAO4ever is an IDIOT! True dat!

LMAO4ever

I'm many things...a gorilla, a t-rex, a mouse, a biatch, but one thing I'm not is a dumb-arse.

Lagoon

Someone commented on the day Charlie arrived in Manhattan that he should buy a new pair of pants. The pants in one of the photos above look like the same pair again. Yuck!

yo

I agree! LMAO4ever is a COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMB-ARSE. I mean, drooling idiot stupid moron type dumb-arse! Like, dumber than Charlie's pug dog dumb. Dumber than fat obsese Raymond dumb!

Nancy

More Twitter:

WalkerWindslow:‎ No matter what you do, just know that you're life is more meaningful than that of a roady on Charlie Sheen's stage tour.

Chaps

You can tell when your NYC show is going to bomb when your last tooth starts aching!