Jon Cryer -- No Time for Charlie

4/10/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen are both in New York City this weekend, but don't expect the former co-stars to get together over tiger blood ... sources tell TMZ.

0410_jon_cryer_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz
Sheen has been in the Tri-State area performing his less-than-stellar stage show, while Cryer appeared in a production of the Stephen Sondheim musical "Company" with the New York Philharmonic. Almost the same thing.

But a source close to Cryer tells us Jon will not attend Sheen's show ... the politically-correct reason cited is "busy schedule."

The fact Sheen called him a troll probably has something to do with it.

yo

Why would Jon want to be associated with Sheen when Sheen is going down fast and Jon is staying on top!

Posted at 9:59 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by nyer566

EXACTLY!

GO TEAM JON!

fran

Why should Jon or any of the rest of the cast, worry about Charlie.He walked out on their show, causing all of them to lose their jobs..he certainly wasnt thinking of the cast or crew when he threw his tantrum. as far as Charlie , the only reason he was funny at all was good writers...I do think it was the other cast members that carried the show...I wish all them well...and Charlie,get some help..

ksis

My prediction for tonight in NYC: Chuck Lorre actually does join Charlie on stage to thunderous applause, along with Jon Cryer. When I observed Charlie and Jon interacting at a taping of TAAHM, they seemed to have a very friendly, cordial professional relationship.

TAAHM makes $$$$ for Charlie, Chuck and Jon, and that's what makes the world go 'round in Hollywood. You heard it here first!

Posted at 10:09 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by AgentBlonde

**********************

LOL If that happens I hope Charlie pushes Chuck off the stage;)
They had a good relationship, but you learn who is really by your side in the time of need. Not when everything is going well.
On a side note...Pay no attention to a certain person here. He/she is clearly insane and a typical example of an internet stalker who takes pleasure in harrassing others. Best way is to just ignore. People like that hate it;)

yo

No one will join losing Carlos on his stage of flaccid doom.

The audience will snooze again and then boo.

ksis will kill herself.

We will all cheer

Jodi

I don't blame Jon I wouldn't go to anything that crackhead is involved in either especially after costing me my job because he let drugs and boozing get the best of him and would probably come to work so hungover from his partying that because of him it would take the cast all day to "get it right" at rehearsal and the bosses got tired of it.

And no I wasn't there but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why the fool got fired from an $1.8 million dollars per episode job.

If you were making me a billionaire(as he claims he did for the studio) there is no way in hell I would fire you unless you became insufferable to work with and I bet Charlie did.

We have all seen from his "pity me" shows how controlling and overbearing he is...imagine working with someone like this everyday. SMH.

yo

LOL ksis is a paid disinformation agent paid by Team Losing Sheen to post lies here in a most desperate attempt to save his non-career.

Sheen is a vicious lying criminal loser and so is ksis.

But, you already knew all that.

Rose

"IF" Charlie loved his children, he'd live his life showing respect to women, rather than teaching his daughters that women are 'meat' to be used and then bad-mouthed for allowing themselves to be 'used and abused.'

ksis

Obsessed much, yoyster? You're starting to sound kinda delirious. Wishing death on posters and all.

Sammie

When Cryer is performing in a musical with the New York Philharmonic, why on earth would he want to have anything to do with Sheen the vicious A**hole? Sheen's about 500 miles beneath Cryer and no bigger than an ant at this point. He's completely responsible for destroying his own career when just a few months ago (hard to believe) he was the highest paid sitcom actor in Hollywood - that alone tells you something about Hollywood and Sheen. Good for Cryer! You go, guy!

likeomg

I have been a Charlie Sheen fan for years, Two and a Half Men was my favorite sit-com... once I read that a dog in his care, died of malnutrition, I was over him.

He can eat **** and die.

So you didn't care about the women he beat and the one he shot?

AgentBlonde

Posted at 10:09 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by AgentBlonde
==========================================================

Thought you had a "Script" to finish AgentBLUH? Hmmm...you seem to show up and defend CHUCKLES right before his "shows"...could you be one of the paid whores who follows him around? ooops, sorry, "ladies of the evening"....

Posted at 10:19 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Lori
========================================================
Lori, you sound like one ugly, unaccomplished loser. Have another box of doughnuts; that should make up for the ongoing failure that is your life.

Amy

I'm glad that even the really dumb people that thought Charlie was "cool" when he started his breakdown are FINALLY starting to see that he's not cool, he's just plain crazy!

Sara

I would love to see Cryer perform in Company! I would pay top dollar to see that. His former co-star not worth one penny to me.

esq777

It's pretty clear by now that Sheen's ridiculous "tour" is the single biggest rip-off and con job in the history of entertainment. The guy is just stealing money from the slobs buying tickets to see an hour of indecipherable rambling and shameless self-promotion by a 45 year old junkie. This country is in serious trouble.

Abby

@HH:
You've been a fan for years, until you read about his dog dying of malnutrition? That did it for you?

Yes, I was heartbroken to hear about the dog, but also, what about all the women he beat up viciously, shot, choked, and threatened with a knife or gun? Didn't that do something for you, as far as maybe you wondering: Gee, maybe this guy is a monster? It was long before he killed the dog that my stomach curdled over him. When I saw photos of the "date" he'd beaten, I got sick to my stomach. Then, he threatened his recent wife, Muller last month: he threatened to stab out her eyes with a knife, to cut off her head, and to put it in a box, and to send to her mother. I am so looking forward to this POS rotting in prison, but I hope he doesn't end up killing a woman as his house of cards collapses, and I hope he doesn't kill any more animals, either. Anyone who is that violent needs to be in prison, not posturing as a cultural "antihero" who is sticking to the man. What a joke. Personally, when I heard that he'd harmed so many women, that did it for ME.