« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria James Yells at Cops in Surveillance Video

4/10/2011 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria James, mother of NBA superstar LeBron James, was clearly pissed with police the night she was arrested ... so the freshly released surveillance video clearly shows.

0410_gloria_james_video

The video, obtained by WPLG in Miami, shows Gloria in handcuffs in a holding room at the Miami Beach Police Department. James yells at officers who, at one point, wipe her face.

At one point she tries breaking out of the handcuffs. It didn't work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jomica Man

All of the money that her son has will "NEVER" buy her class and dignity. You either have it, regardless of your new found financial status, or you go through life thinking your connected money will cover for you. This woman, and many other people of all ethnic race, who are thrown into the limelight of sudden wealth, do not have what it takes to garner respect from all social economic levels. I doubt this will be the last time she exhibits her lack of control of alcohol intake, and uncouth behavior.

YouDontSay

Posted at 8:22 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by the floyd
------------------------------------------------

I like the way you think!

SoThere

Mandatory class: How to act like a lady
even though you're not even close being one.

Lizbayv

Thanks Gloria for taking your talents to South Beach. You're Miami's problem now. Good riddance!

Anna

@ JAMES LAKOVISH
You misspelled almost every word in your post! "...she should not of slapped the guy." and other gems are showing the world that you seem to be white trash!

frank

That's Lebron's mom???? Looks more man with long hair, gross!

BLAZEDnJAMMIN

It's usually the parents that bail the kids out, but I guess it's the other way around now.

Kathy

I don't think this episode will change her at all. She will blame everyone else for this situation.

Butterfly

AS A MOTHER OF TWO MAGNIFICENT SONS, I would rather cut out my eyeballs than embarrass either one privately, let alone, publicly. My heart hurts for LeBron James and I sincerely wish TMZ would stop featuring his mother's behavior. I don't know the James family or, any celebrity for that matter but, I feel sure LeBron is hurting more than anyone could possibly imagine. He does not deserve this. Please, TMZ, leave him alone.

wolfie

I think it was lebron in a wig

Fuck Celebrities

She's quite the prize.

peoplearesilly

And we care about this person because why?

Actually, we don't. She is no one.

Ty

Why the hell was my comment deleted?? People are calling her trash and ghetto and worse and all I said was she does not deserve to be a part of society because she acts like an animal... And It got deleted ?
Some of your news pieces are more mean than my comment was for goodness sake !

Lori

Class all the way BABY! Bet you make your son proud...

Lori

@Posted at 9:22 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Stiletto
=================================================

Uhm yea...you show no more class than this boozy broad in hand cuffs...go back to the woods Stiletto, you apparently can't handle being on a public forum.

Your diatribe is at once offensive and stunningly racist.

Get lost.