« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria James Yells at Cops in Surveillance Video

4/10/2011 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria James, mother of NBA superstar LeBron James, was clearly pissed with police the night she was arrested ... so the freshly released surveillance video clearly shows.

0410_gloria_james_video

The video, obtained by WPLG in Miami, shows Gloria in handcuffs in a holding room at the Miami Beach Police Department. James yells at officers who, at one point, wipe her face.

At one point she tries breaking out of the handcuffs. It didn't work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bitch please

If this POS was just a drunk I could deal. But she is a mean, delusional, self entitled, evil, ugly bitch! Who the hell does she think she is SLAPPING the VALET??!

My opinion of LeBron was already going downhill, now that I see his trashy mother I see my instincts were right. Apple never falls too far from the tree.

Rudy G

So funny about this story i went to CASA VEGA tonight in studio city for a night cap, and what do i walk into. The same BLACK SISTA drama fighting with others. I say we ban everone who voted for or commander in chief, that black male and/or female from all of or good hang out's in LOS ANGELES. Hey because he is our frist black commander in chief dose not put you above the PROJECTS HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JAMES LAKOVISH

to anna # 21, i re read my post did not see and speling errors, coul you re write my post and let me see what you are talking about

Damon

Why are you leaving hateful comments and deleting others, TMZed?

Like I said before, "she should've called Mel Gibson to see how to get the cops to delete the footage"!

A simple joke, right? Yet, hateful/racist/derogatory comments are left!

Jackazz flatts

Another drunken bimbo

wondering

Now is she the one that was suppose to have been a prostitute or do I have her mixed up with another NBA mother? No, they don't all look the same to me just getting my NBA mom-whores mixed up.

Justin

She has taken her talents to Jail.

Hey LeBron, I'm sorry for what I said about you. I see what raised you now, it's not your fault.

Michelle

I love when people ask... "Do you know who I am?"..HAHAHAHAHA...FYI...that is such a loser move people who say that!! LOL!!!!

Maximus

Money can't buy you class. Here's the living proof. Disgraceful.

am_underground

Guess she didn't know "just who the cops are". It's amazing how many people put athletes, and in some cases their families, on these pedestals fro just playing a spot. Same goes for some of the so called worthless "entertainers" too.

jeck

a disgrace for the cop who leaked this!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5