« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom -- Hear the 911 Call

4/10/2011 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 911 call made on the night LeBron James' mom allegedly slapped a valet was very calm and very relaxed ... but did identify the people involved as "two males." Whoops!

0410_gloria_james_911_bn

As we previously reported, Gloria James was busted early Thursday morning after an alleged altercation with a valet attendant at the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miaimi.

The man who called 911 described the incident by saying, "It's a battery. A valet parking runner was struck by a patron. It was a case of battery."

James was released that day and given a notice to appear in court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Zippy T. Pinhead

Miaimi? Once again the proof reader failed you.

eddie

She's gross!!

Justine07

Why do some women think those big fake claw fingernails look good? They look ridiculous and unattractive.

EatMe

She is such a piece of trash.

eddie

Ew -- Yuck

poco317

talk a about trash and yes yoru all correct those HUGE Nails look didgustong but then so does she eewwwwwww

malinda

Hey tmz, any reason you don't edit comments like #9? Calling anyone by a slur is unacceptable. Spelling it out in a different format makes no difference.

What

What do you people expect, that is how people act that come out the ghetto with no class what so ever. What, just because she is Lebron James mom she should have special treatment. Anybody want to bet she is going to play the race card; "I got arrested because I'm black", no you dumb ass you got arrested for assaulting someone.

Kennedy

Call Jane Godall....

TripleBlackandBeautiful

I see many of the comments here display your expertise on people that come from the ghetto and how disgusting they look... What do you think about people that come out of mountains or down from mountains either... I always think of uncivilized animals living in and on mountains... what do you think?

I agree, I really hate ALL fake nails long or short. I also think LaBron's mother is a nice looking woman for her age, but that just may be the Ghetto in me.

sherriG

you can take the woman out of the getto but... you can't take the getto out of the woman (have some class already)