Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

john smith

sO sEAN PSYCHO BOY" WE SHOULD BE MORE SERIOUS ABOUT OUR HATE OR LOVE FOR LINDSAY?

lou

who would want to get too close to her anyway...she is delusional her time for bodyguards is long gone she needs a pr person if anything but they would tell her to clean up her act and she obviously can not do that.

Posted at 1:08 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by lynnie

In all actuality, I think she needs a shrink around her 24/7, not a bodyguard. Or has she rankled people up enough to actually NEED security?

Danielle

WOW,what would TMZ and the general public do without the sneaky underhanded efforts of sean???????

john smith

I'M not surprised that Lindsay said she is feeling more comfortable now that she has Alberto Alvarez with haters like Sean around.....be on the lookout Alberto for a guy named Sean and I would keep an eye out for Lou"ser also.

Danielle

BTW doughboy,you took out 3 and added 7,or cant you count??

Lucky_130

lou- You are right, Lindsay does need a shrink around 24/7, or next to near 24/7. This Alvarez is just a goon/handler IMHO.

lou

Lou,
LOL-that was some crazy stuff,was happy somebody came to their scences and ex-communicated him,but im sure the evil torch will be passed on,if not already,but thanks lou.

Posted at 3:10 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Danielle

_______________

LOL, the evil torch! Kind of like a vampire movie where you FINALLY get to kill off the moster and then, dadaDAAAA, you find out there's a son of thecrock or something horrid. (No offense to Milo Jr.)

Tho I must admit, I found crock's list of "haters" to be pretty hilarious, in that he had me on there about 10 times, plus Dina with a million exclamation points, and then he was actually dumb enough to include the people I suggested: Betty White, Lorne Michaels, Miley Cyrus, the Judge, the DA, the shop owners, etc., etc. I'm sorry but it was pretty heavy, although unintended, camp.

lou

Posted at 3:25 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Lucky 130

________________

In fact, you could be absolutely right, he could be someone hired to keep her from stealing or drugging (until after the trial.)

lou

Posted at 3:22 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by john smith

---------------------

Sorry to disappoint ya, Johnny Boy, but I've got better things to do with my time than try to catch cooties from La Lohan.

lou

I read Sean's posts. I don't always get why he's reposting things but I know he's got some purpose there. So I watch, and read, and see what's what.

ilovegossip

I would be more concerned about people like John Smith...whom parks in front of her house and hangs around her house, hoping to get a glimpse of her. THAT would freak me out more than people on a gossip web site that don't live anywhere near me saying they wish I'd get better.

Josephina

Lindsay is stoopid to think he is really protecting her. For free? Um... that's a little suspicious.

lou

@Lucky130-Hmmm... Since you put it like that, maybe not.LOL. But its not like I care about what anyone thinks here, so why not? :)

Posted at 1:49 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Annette

--------------------

Hey, there, Annette, I've a question I've been meaning to ask you. You assign an interesting "job" to Lindsay and I'm wondering if you're another one of the people who knows her? I'm just curious because I tend to agree with you on that "job" but am wondering if it's known to be true in her circle or not.

lou

John Smith is so full of Walter Mitty spit that I imagine the closest he's ever been to Lindsay is his well worn poster of her.

Danielle

@lou the purpose is to "stir the pot",and see who bobbs for apples,and then hes waiting for the applause sign held up to the crowd...lol