Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

Davey-Boy

I was not trying to post the huge log=jam as Davey put it
Only copying for later review and tmz's great system of commenting re-posted them all.

by all means skip my post you wanna be comedians:

This is a comment section
not a chatroom or dating site .

Posted at 3:10 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by sean

~~~

sean, some of what you say has value. I meant nothing disparaging about the log=jam comment. I believe most people on TMZ bring something interesting and yours -have- made me go: hmmmm

Davey-Boy

Like I've said before, even John, I mean "Agent" Smith can be funny. Most of the time he is downright comical in his/her own crazy, Pro-Lindsay way.

lou

@lou the purpose is to "stir the pot",and see who bobbs for apples,and then hes waiting for the applause sign held up to the crowd...lol

Posted at 3:40 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Danielle

_______________________

I think we all tend to be a bit of "pot stirrers," here, more or less. Me, I love to yank the chain of the Lohan-atics.

As I said, I don't really quite get Sean. I've not understood the copy and pasting of other's posts. So I'm just watching and reading. You never know with Sean.

lou

Posted at 3:43 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Davey-Boy
____________

Me too. I liked what he said about how Lohan-atics try to deflect HER guilt by throwing tags on us like "child rapists," and the like. He called it like he sees it.

And I think he has a point about some of the others, like Delmar and Nicole, who try to make nice in order to sway people into being pro-Lindsay. I have to say, I owe Nikki an apology on that one. She was right and I was wrong.

lou

Posted at 3:45 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Davey-Boy
______________

Yeah, about as funny as slamming a hammer on your big toe. Every time he posts, it gives me that peculiar sensation.

lou

Does "Agent" Smith work with Detective LaToya and Deputy Dog? I'm afraid I forgot to ask early.

lou

Rather, "earlier" instead of "early."

Grandma Cracker

lou, did u see the new LL story on page one?

lou

lou, did u see the new LL story on page one?

Posted at 3:58 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by grandma cracker

Nope. Thanks for redirecting me. Hope it's better than this one. C U there!

stargazer

I don't understand why she even needs a bodyguard. There are big stars who don't even have them. She's practically a nobody now, makes no sense that she has a bodyguard.

Pony Princess

Posted at 3:43 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Davey-Boy
_________________________

Yeah, I look at sean's posts too and go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
looks like this loser is 9 dimes down from a dollar!

john smith

My psychic feeling when I was meditating this morning staring at my crystal ball was that LI Lo isn't concerned with me.

Grandma Cracker

Hiring 5 security guards to keep her away from the DJ

I want those LL brand hollow points

john smith

That's it ML has disgraced my screen name, i'm switching to Neo, did you know that a sleeper hold applied to a heart patient can have serious consequences.........AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

GreyWolf

What does she need a body guard for? Who is running up to her trying to get her picture and autograph? When was the last time anyone tried to get her picture or an autograph? Wow, really Lindsay?