Pia & Mark -- A Wrestler Hooked Them Up!

4/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pia Toscano was the instigator of her burgeoning romance with Mark Ballas, and she used wrestling star Chris Jericho to help her score a date.

Chris Jericho Pia Toscano
As TMZ first reported, Pia and Mark went out on a date Friday night and it went real well ... so say our spies.

So here's how it went down.  Pia and Mark both shoot their respective shows  -- "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars" -- on the CBS Television City lot in L.A.

We're told Pia had her eye on Mark for several weeks, but needed an introduction.  So Pia -- who turns out is pretty resourceful -- has a friend who is friends with Jericho, a contestant on  "Dancing With the Stars,"  Pia gave her friend a piece of paper with her phone number on it, who then passed it along to Jericho, who then passed it on to Mark.

Mark, we're told, was more than receptive.   Even though he has an album coming out Tuesday -- he rescheduled a music video shoot so he could go on his big date on Friday.

Our peeps who are connected with both Mark and Pia say they both want an encore.

NDNchief

He's gonna bang it out a few times then pass it to the homie. Welcome to Hollywood Pia. See you on Thedirty.com in a few months.

MickySix

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALLA TRUE TAG TEAM. THEY WOULD HAVE MADE WRESTLEMANIA LOOK LIKE PRESCHOOL!

THAT LIL FRIEND PIA HAS WAS JAMES DURBIn. JAMES BECAME BEST BUDS WITH JERRICHO WHEN HE MET HULK HULGAN.

SOOOO PIA SOUGHT OUT THE BALAS..HAHAA! SO SHE DID IT JERSEY SHORE STYLE AND SNOOKIED HIM!! CLASSIC!!! ;)

MickySix

I am absolutely disgusted with Pia! She has a Fiance sitting home while she is out gallanting with the Celebs!? What a SLUT!! And boo on Mark Ballas for trying to tap a chick when she is at her MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT!!! You sure now how to hit a girl when she is down. Mark is sooo unnatractive, this is his only way to bang chicks. If i was Pia's FIANCE... i would ask for the damn ring BACK!!!

You can tell PIA was so upset In the video. She got caught out in public on a date and knows her FIANCE will hear about it. SOOOO BUSTED! How is she gunna talk her way out of this one.

Pia is such a poor role model for all those who believe in the s ascrimony of being engaged. BUT SHE DEFF KNOWS HOW TO ROLL NJ SHORE STYLE! SHE HAS SNOOKIE LOOKING LIKE GRADE SCHOOL...HAHAH!!!

CARLOS!!! YOU CAN MARRY ME NOW!!! I WOULD RESPECT YOU SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS LIL WHORE BAG> JUZZZZ SAYIN!!!!!

To answer .56 ANGELA :
I don't know her. But i can read a face of guilt when i see it. When they are in the parking garage look at her face when Mark starts talking. She sooooooooo didn't want to be in that moment. She has been so pleasant in all interviews except this one...WHY?!?!!? Because she is AGAIN in her head....trying to figure out how she is going to SING the PERFECT NOTE to her FIANCE.....to get out of THIS PREDICAMENT!! She got busted and she knows it!

Her lil' analytical mind was racing again, with fear, wondering how she is going to explain this to her family, friends and CARLOS.

Carlos!! I will never cheat on you! I would call you and let you know i am putting my shoulder on a CELEBRITY, when i am at my most vulnerable and going out on a DINNER DATE! IN HIS CAR!! I wouldn't hurt YOU Carlos! MARRY ME!!!!

59. Grumpinmcpunkkin : She wouldn't make a good MODEL. Are you kidding me? She wouldn't even make a GOOD ROLE MODEL at the moment. She didn't even have her ring on in the picture. She is such a NY'er! A Player. Instead of making a record, she should be joining the Jersey Shore cast in Italy this month! That is Where her TALENT would be incredible! Date Mike and cheat on him with Ronny! The perfect love triangle. Then Sammy Sweetheart can beat the sheeet out of all of them!! HAHAHA!!

You missed your calling PIA!

PIA is so trashy cheating on her faince like that. DISGUSTING MANN!

MickySix

That is the MOST UNFLATTERING PICTURE i have ever seen of PIA TOSCANO PIA_WTF!!!

dimes

You know, I just can't bring myself to give a **** about any of these people.

Trillion

If in fact she has a fiancée waiting for her,than she's just another undercover whore. Could thing she got caught before she actually got married.i hope a fiancée doesn't take a back.It's funny how people are not so faithful when away from their supposed loved one. It's always the ultimate test.

mick

So apprently her engagement to carlos is off. If her family are as old-school italian as she says, they are probably happy as can be right now. To be honest, her bf might be a nice guy but after seeing what he looks like, I am surprised anybody would want her. She is pretty phony and cold-hearted to do this to him though.

Captain Balls

So somebody I've never heard of went on a date with somebody else I've never heard of.
That's pretty amazing.

MickySix

They don't come any more cold -hearted than that. What a sneaky little bitch...lol. Her Fiancee' Carlos is going to go NUTS! I like to see how she talks her way out of this one with Carlos. Hahha! Poor guy. Howard Beach is LIVID I TELL YA!! She Disrespected our community with this barbaric behavior. Where are her MORALS? ETHICS? Doesn't she have any VALUES? Keep it in yur pants lady!! Pia_WTF!!

MickySix

By the way. Her TWITTER ACCOUNT was off the hook yesterday when they found out about her cheating escapades! @PToscanoAI10 Check her wall. CRAZZZY!

HEy Carlos... I got a good Italian girl who was brought up right dude, in my family. Give me a Holla aaight! I'll hook a good brothaa up. Damn Nappy Lil Hoes...

MickySix

And look at her face in the above pic. If that doesn't scream.... "OHH **** I'M BUSTED"!! I don't know what does... HAHA!

Jenny

Mark Ballas will do anything for publicity. He always jumps into a relationship (and makes sure all the dates happen on camera) with the latest hot thing. Did the same thing with the SYTYCD winner, Jeanine. He gets the publicity he craves but the girls get sick of him and it's over in a few weeks. He was pretending to have a relationship with Chelsie Hightower to get DWTS viewers to support him because of his cute (fake) relationship with her.

When Hightower got sick of playing along, Mark started pretending like he had something going on with his partner, Chelsea Kane. He's all over her on DWTS, hugging and kissing her, saying he has a crush on her. Always insinuating a romance in their rehearsal packages. Anything he can do to get viwers to vote for his showmance. But Chelsie Kane has a boyfriend and didn't play along with Mark's desperate attempts. Now Pia is the next big thing getting all the press attention so Mark is right there to grab some of it for himself. It's his M.O. every day of his life. Pia better watch out. Her star will fade and everyone will forget her, and Mark will be onto the next big thing he can get to tolerate him for a few weeks. He's the biggest famewhore and user.

dimes

So, gay then?

mija

I'm surprised she didn't sleep with Jericho like all the other women do. Yes he's married but that has never stopped him.

JustaGuy

Real professional dude. Canceling a job for a date? idiot.

This is just another typical "entitled" new school "star".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments