Pia & Mark -- A Wrestler Hooked Them Up!

4/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pia Toscano was the instigator of her burgeoning romance with Mark Ballas, and she used wrestling star Chris Jericho to help her score a date.

Chris Jericho Pia Toscano
As TMZ first reported, Pia and Mark went out on a date Friday night and it went real well ... so say our spies.

So here's how it went down.  Pia and Mark both shoot their respective shows  -- "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars" -- on the CBS Television City lot in L.A.

We're told Pia had her eye on Mark for several weeks, but needed an introduction.  So Pia -- who turns out is pretty resourceful -- has a friend who is friends with Jericho, a contestant on  "Dancing With the Stars,"  Pia gave her friend a piece of paper with her phone number on it, who then passed it along to Jericho, who then passed it on to Mark.

Mark, we're told, was more than receptive.   Even though he has an album coming out Tuesday -- he rescheduled a music video shoot so he could go on his big date on Friday.

Our peeps who are connected with both Mark and Pia say they both want an encore.

Mish

Shame on TMZ for starting rumors and Shame on all of you who believe this smut.

thoku

the aforementionned person who is friends with jericho is most likely another idol contestant James Durbin (who is a wrestling fan)and was spotted at boa with Miz and Jericho which u TMZ clearly failed at noticing or getting ur cameramen there
heres the vid

mick

I am not a weirdo but I think PIA_WTF is jumping the gun. Hollywood is full of fake relationships. Half the celebs in tabloids are gay. If she has that poor finance sitting at home and she wasnt doing anything. I feel bad for the guy having to sit home and think his girl is cheating if she isn't. I said on another board, my friend was on dancing with the stars with an engaged dancer and she was told to keep it secret and for them to pretend to be all into each other.

BEE

Such NEWS worthy!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? Ooooh Poor Pia poor Pia if she was an ugly dog but could sing...we wouldn't hear a thing!! I am glad she is gone!!! She can sing her BORING SONGS TO MARK...AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!! Oh please be done with her...it cracks me up to hear that she is like this superstar...for me she never gave me the goose bumps when she sang...she was ok...boring...and sounded like every other singer trying to be a star.....sooo enough already!!! GEEZZZ i would rather hear about Gary Busey!!! LMAOOOOOooooooooooooo I love Gary.....

MickySix

LOl @ Weirdos. If they only knew we get paid for this. haha ;)

mick

I'm in the industry. lol

Pia_wtf you are a bit of a hater though. You are hoping they breakup.

MickySix

As we discussed on Pia's first --breaking news-- thread. It's not a matter of wanting them to break up. It is when.. We know he is no good for her in this business. He will only bring her down. She needs a glam celeb in her arm to keep her in the spotlight.

Besides, Carlos is Hispanic. They have jealousy issues. he won't be able to handle... PERIOD.

So the clock is ticking... I hear a new tune.. "The End is Near" Didn't Elvis sing that song...lol.

mick

no way he dumps her. I still dont know how he got her. Is he 100% hispanic or half? He looks south american/middle eastern.
Its not that he is not a glam celeb. You know how the agencies can be. They are telling her, "What are you doing with a hispanic?" You need a boyfriend like Zac Efron.

She seemed to me like a jersey shore type who would think she was too good for a hispanic. Someone from the neigborhood told me he was always crazy about her but she was not as much about him. She supposedly has confidence issues, thus dating someone who really wont have options to cheat on her. I really feel for this dude. Someone told me he kind of like managed and promoted her as hard as he could like a huge fan. Who knows? Maybe they will last but if he is the average working joe, he wont handle this well.

mick

sinatra not elvis.

Susan

Pia kinda looks older than her chronological age. Pics of her and Mark looks like Mark out and a about with an aunt.

Hisjules

test

Trisha

He must have expected to get some ass if he rescheduled work(music video) for a date, lol.

mick

Mrs. Mathers

So somebody I've never heard of went on a date with somebody else I've never heard of.
That's pretty amazing.

Posted at 2:15 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Captain Balls
--------------------------------------------------------
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha ur hilarious! <3

MickySix

Mick -- dude, her boyfriend is a tall, lanky, ugly balding kid. Mark Ballas is an upgrade which is pretty bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------