« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Golf Star Springs Leak at The Masters

4/10/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Golf legend Tom Watson encountered an emergency water hazard at The Masters earlier this week -- when the ex-champ was forced to take a quick break during a practice round ... and pee in the bushes.

0408-tom-watson-getty-ex_wm
Fore!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I see a Pulitzer Prize in the near future for TMZ. I've been golfing for 15 years and it is completely unheard of to have a person peeing on the golf course. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought of peeing in the woods. This Watson guy should be tarred and feathered and ran out of town! Keep up the good work TMZ.

June Gallagher

I can't believe that Tiger was shown using the F word when he missed a putt but no one comments on it. He is a mess and people still praise him. What a disgrace. He still thinks he is above everything.

scoobie

Can you imagine if Tiger had done that? He would be crucified by the world. But it's only Tom Watson so that's okay.

Brian B.

LOL...Whatta class-act...NOT!!

CJ

Whether he should or shouldn't have taken a wizz in the woods, my first thought was 'Did he wash his hands? And how many hands did he shake after his 'diversion'?" Hope his caddy had a pack of Wet Ones in his golf bag.

Louise

I usually respect your journalism TMZ - not this.

NelsonH

A golfer has to pee outside. They're out there for hours without a bathroom and they're drinking a lot of water or booze. Plus there's some great foliage out there ripe for peeing on. Come on, dumb story and terrible picture.

Keijo

Are they going to fine him for releasing body fluids like they did with Tiger after he spit on the course.

YouAreAnIdiot

Dear TMZ,

A professional round of golf takes 4+ hours. Men 'using the restroom' along the way is nothing new, and happens on a daily basis during a tournament. Either get better pictures, educate yourselves, or stfu. Kindly.

runfaster

This is way worse than spitting. Where is this guy's fine?

Ace

I don't think this is Tom Watson, I might be wrong. I've never seen Tom Watson wearing jeans and those look like jeans to me.

KP

I do the same thing on the course when you gotta go but I would've ventured farther into the woods to do it than Tom Watson did. Appears to be taking place right by No. 12, the most famous hole on the course of all places to do it. Also goes to show you that Augusta National might not be the holy temple of golf for the players as it is made out to be by the media. It's just considered a great course; nothing more, nothing less as it should be.

NatTurner

Disqusting. Had this been Tiger he would have been arrested.

Christy

Just don't let him eat the finger foods in the club house!

HAM

WOW. Where are all the high and mighty folks who bash Tiger about "disrespecting" the great boring game of golf? Oh yea. Forgot Tiger is half black so a thousand time the criticism.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments