Amanda Bynes

Check Out My NEW PUPPY!!!!

4/11/2011 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a week after the mysterious death of her dog Little Angel ... Amanda Bynes has finally moved on ... to an even CUTER puppy!!!

Amanda Bynes New Dog

Amanda introduced her new best friend on Twitter just moments ago ... saying, "I got another pomeranian puppy that I'd like to introduce to you, her name is Tiara :)"

So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

ChrisB

@spyke #91 You are the LAST person that should volunteer at an SPCA - what are you, the euthanizer? Seriously - you think it's fine to buy from a puppy mill/pet store/breeder when there are how many homeless puppies and dogs out there?!?!? There were a couple of people that said that people should buy from breeders or else those dogs wouldn't live or something - are you idiots or what? If you take the financial incentive out of the equation, by not buying from breeders, they will stop breeding the animals! I posted this earlier but it bears repeating: There are approximately 70,000 puppies and kittens born in the US everyday, compared to approximately 11,000 babies - please help reduce the population of unwanted pets by having your dogs and cats spayed or neutered!!!!!!!!! If you contribute to the overpopulation (by purchasing from a breeder for instance), then you are part of the problem, not the solution!

tracy davis

sounds like this whole thing is a publicity stunt..mission accomplished. people are talking about her (or her dog at least).

Linz

Way to contribute to the pet overpopulation by buying another dog Amanda. ADOPT! You want a cute dog? I have cute dogs that I adopted from rescue groups.

darquepearl

I'd like to know how her other pup died from. Parvo? some type of sickness? If in fact the pup died from that, that can be transmitted to the new one. Way too soon to get another puppy.

Rudy

Hey Tmz! Is this twitter site really Amanda's twitter? I've never believed it was actually her. The pics she posts always hide her face and the ones where you can see her face, she's always wearing sunglasses and they don't really look like her. You guys are suppose to be so good at investigating this stuff, so I have to ask, is this even Amanda's twitter site??? It'd be a great find if you found out that all of these new sites were running stories from a fake twitter site! Good Luck!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7