Amanda Bynes

Check Out My NEW PUPPY!!!!

4/11/2011 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a week after the mysterious death of her dog Little Angel ... Amanda Bynes has finally moved on ... to an even CUTER puppy!!!

Amanda Bynes New Dog

Amanda introduced her new best friend on Twitter just moments ago ... saying, "I got another pomeranian puppy that I'd like to introduce to you, her name is Tiara :)"

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike

I give her 3 months.

anon.

Too soon:(

beatlefan

Hopefully she will take better care of this one and make sure it does not get out. HELLOOO !!!!!!!!!! Shame for the other dog.

ckat

I'd give it 4 months

Collen

See the discoloration around your little puppys eyes? You can clean that and every day check her eyes and make sure there's nothing in there. Just like humans, puppies get stuff in there eyes, esp when they sleep. If your puppy has white fur but brown stains around her eyes then it's time to gently clean with a wash cloth. Be VERY gentle the first time or your pup will hate it.

Snacks, puppy treats and hugs will help you take care of your pom pom.

Carl

I bet the other dog got eaten by a coyote. If she lets this one out in her yard unsupervised the same thing will happen. Coyotes are all over the wild areas of southern California, and most of the celebrities live up in the hills right next to these wild areas, so the coyotes walk right into their neighborhoods and yards and love to make a meal out of pet dogs and cats.

T. Bag Jones

Poor little puppy doesn't know what a bonehead it's been paired up with.

KellyBunny

So many dogs out there to adopt, and she went and PURCHASED a new puppy... Not responsible at all...

squeakermama

So much for grieving. Easy enough to just "get another one". Yuck.

Kardashian H8R

Everything is just a revolving door to these celebrities.

Jackie

WOW!!....Not even a month of grieving....I forgot how Hollywood whores pathetic and fake they are.

JoeBlowIsBack

WAY too soon. What the hell is wrong with her? Although I will still always enjoy the picture of her black g-string hanging out.

ocgirl

I hope she is more responsible with this one.

Stupid People Hater

It's a dog, not a boyfriend/husband... Not too soon, IMO.

christineearley

Tmz's comment An even cuter puppy was very rude. Disrespect to the little one who passed. RIP little one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments