Charlie Sheen Shows Off His Huge Wad

4/11/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While killing it at Radio City Music Hall last night, Charlie Sheen flashed a huge stash of cash after an audience member asked him for some money.

0411_charlie_sheen_money_splash

We're told the warlock wound up giving the fan $100.

See ... you CAN pay some people to see Charlie's tour.

Green Fairy

What's with those old man pants with the elasticated waist? Is he too befuddled to manage a zip & button these days? He's practically lived in them since February, they must stink by now. To be honest, he looks as though he smells really bad, just filthy dirty & unkempt. No pride in his appearance any more, that's not a good sign!

FlamingoNut

He may have that huge wad of cash, but in my book, he's nothing but a loser.

trainwreck

$18 a ticket is harsh. Charlie Sheen is lucky that the people he gave tickets away to showed up. Slumped in a chair with a micronphone trying to get people to chant "f**k Denise", your dream show.

trainwreck

Sorry for the double post, just noticed in the photo he has freakishly small hands.

Anya

That crazy old man just begging to be mugged.

Opinion

It's really sad. It's like the awkward kid in school buying friends. I'll give you my shirt, if you will just like me. I will give you money if you will be my friend. I will swear and bash people you don't like, I will root for teams you want me to, I will do whatever....just like me, be my friend....Pleeeeease. Pathetic.

sassy

A fool and his money are soon parted.....soooo true!!

KateMae

What an *******.

CC

Well the way I see it Charlie uses the show as a begging venue to get his 'friends' and job back so why can't the audience use it to beg for cash? Just goes to show how stupid those people are. If all you get is $100 you don't even break even on the tickets if you pay retail. Maybe the dude picked up a ticket from scalpers for $5-$10 just before the show in which case I'd say it was an OK deal (particularly if he got the $100 at the beginning of the show and could walk out).

Canadasux

Would've been better for Sheen's image if those bills were $100s. Looks like they're only $20s, and maybe less underneath.

ChinLee3

All ones in the middle, oldest trick in the book. If he is so well off, why does he need his job back? Why does he need to make a bigger AZZ of himself on this tour? Pathetic.

Bubbles The Chimp

The person should be happy they got their money back that they so foolishly spent on this loser's show.

Rocco

Don't buy into the 'I'm broke' nonsense this guy is trying to push off on the public. He's just a greedy has been looking for any payday he can get his hands on.

How much of the proceeds is he donating to charity ? Battered women, drug intervention organizations, Japan could all use his help. Will he help anybody but Charlie?

mimi

Ugh...Beyond GROSS! We all knew you would beg for your job back. But to watch it play out every day is DESPERATION to a ho-nutha-level!

ksis