Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas -- Tongue Wrestlers!!!

4/11/2011 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pia Toscano went on a radio show this morning and INSISTED she and Mark Ballas are "just friends" ... what she failed to mention is they TOTALLY MADE OUT WITH EACH OTHER FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Mark Ballas
TMZ broke the story ... Mark and Pia went on a dinner date in L.A. ... and now we know what they had for dessert -- a big, fat mouthful of each other.

Trust us, it's true.  Suck on that.

EatMe

Not only is she boring and uninteresting, but now we know she is a ho that will have boring uninteresting sex with this guy I don't know. *yawn*

LDSC

I'm sick of her already, she wasn't that great on American Idol. She sang the same way and never tried something new........I think Mark Ballas is just having fun........toot it and boot it

ruthless

My sources tell me that she is about to drop her first single. It's a ballad version of that hip hop classic "Pants on the Ground."

Brian

Pia is a slut because she went on a date with somebody? And dared to kiss him on the date? Lord, I hate to think what that makes me if THAT is all it takes to be classified as a slut.

MissZ

What annoys me most of all this Pia-Mark talk is that Pia Toscano does not even sing that well. Seriously, she is not that good. And if she is among the best AI has right now, then that's shameful. With that said, she's still gotta be better than JLO. ugh.....

ted

Hysterical! Mark is gayer than Ikea on Super Bowl Sunday.

mick

you people call her a slut, people in howard beach say she only has had the one bf and that she is a homeboday. almost a hermit who is always with her family.

Muppet

This story sounds like a teenager wrote it lol. Jealous?

Areader

Envious much people?

SARE

Who cares if they are "swapping spit".

WTF

I don't know who photoshopped this picture but he/she did a REALLY BAD job!!!!!! lol

GinaBoBeena

Mark Balas? UGHHHHH! C'mon Pia.....you can do so much better!

Logan

DWTS' Mark reacts to this TMZ story, Pia's "just friends" statement and comments on his relationship with Idol's Pia Toscano Is there 2nd date? Would he like to have relationship. http://bit.ly/9EytmS

SSS

'PITTY PIA'..omg I'm sooooo sick of her thinkin' she is somehow entitled! She has a air about her that makes you want to just 'trip' her...and she remains so narsarcistic (sp?) that she can't understand why America didn't connect with her. Duh? If she could dance (which she can't) she'd probably be pole dancing her way through life.

Elaine

Why are you people such haters? Pia cannot control the media and you should not believe everything you read and hear. Why do you have to be so mean, nasty and disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments