Samantha Ronson Injured In Bike Accident

4/11/2011 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson sustained some pretty nasty bruises on her face this weekend after a bicycle accident in L.A. ... TMZ has learned.

Sam Ronson

Sources close to Sam -- who posted the bruised up picture on her Twitter earlier today -- tell TMZ, she had just finished performing at a bar called The Brig in Venice early Saturday morning ... when a car came out of nowhere. Sam hit the pavement when she tried to swerve out of the way.

According to sources, Sam took a nasty spill and had to go to the hospital to get stitches.

We're told she's doing fine -- but canceled a show in Utah the day after the accident just to be safe.

Samantha Ronson

andyconda

that is a face only a mother could love. if the mother lived 6000 miles away.

Ray

Karma train, it has arrived.

Janet

Looks like she just spent the night with Linds.

john johnson

but.......i thought thats how she ALWAYS looks.

Kansas

Get this nasty lesbian that smokes and looks more like a 15 year male skateboarder out of here. ,it, makes me shudder in disgust. God, why didn't you take her life? Why?

Fallopia Lopez

Is "Samantha Ronson" a celebrity? I.e. who the F cares? She looks consumptive as well as bruised.

Flower

Bicycle, my eye! Looks to me like girlfriend just got an azz whupping. Good excuse, though.

andyconda

she looks like forest griffen after a UFC fight before and after the crash. its a shame when Gary bussy and steve bashetti look better then you. looks like she has been bobbing for frenchfries.

betty

About a year ago I was in-line behind both Sam and Lindsy as they bought cigs, bottled water, gum and lighters and they both smelled horrible, of tobacco and vomit and this was around 7pm BEFORE they actually went out for the night. Some 11 or 12 year old girl was hiding behind her dad in fear of these two as they paid and turned to walk out. I thought, what excellent instincts. Only 12 and could already learn and understand to keep her distance from zombies.

always

If I was a woman, and drunk, higher then a kite I wouldn't let this ugly muncher near me...I'd throw up and run like hell...how can anyone let them self get this way, down right nasty all the time. Blohan is the most hard up female I have ever read about to bed this thing. Sorry but she's just nasty looking . I feel sorry for her mother.

monica

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

gayle

That's definitely an improvement!!!

nono

i love you samantha

Birdsht

been clubbing in LA for 21 years and never seen this troll headlining anything. If I showed up and paid for a big event or exclusive after hours and this was behind the helm, I would get my money back and bolt instantly. Lindsay Lohans hideous partner in slime.

BlahBlahBlah