« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- 'I've Never MET the Man'

4/12/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenn Sterger claims she's never MET Brett Favre in person -- a HUGE surprise ... considering she's allegedly seen his naked man parts in sext messages from the quarterback himself.

Brett Favre
During the interview, which aired this morning on "Good Morning America" -- Sterger said the drama began when someone wearing a Jets badge randomly approached her one day and asked, "How would you feel if Brett Favre asked for your phone number?"

Sterger claims she responded with, "I'd say I like my job an awful lot. And I've been told I look remarkably like his wife" ... and then she walked away without giving up her digits.

Sterger also claims the closest she's come to seeing him in person was simply in passing, adding "We've never met ... there's never been an introduction."

Jenn gets pretty damn emotional -- claiming in the wake of the scandal she's been unfairly labeled as a gold-digger and a home-wrecker ... and says, "I'm none of those things."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Superman

Of course, he doesn't ask why she kept the pics and messages for two years and then they all of a sudden they appear on a website about a week before the Jets are to play Minnesota and after Comcast stated that they were going to get rid of her show! Notice she never says that she's not a famewhore....that's what everybody is calling her! And if you look back into her past (i.e. university activities), I think you will find that she has slept around with married men! The only reason that she's crying is because she's hoping ESPN scoops her up like they did that other famewhore, Erin Andrews. Notice how Ms. Sterger is back to stacking-up her girls and showing some cleavage in this interview?

TheHOLETruth

Pathetic, lonely people... the woman has scruples. Something a lot of you would know nothing about [or for that matter what it means]. She has a RIGHT to tell HER story. She didn't get kinky with him-as it sounds like most of you would have-for bragging rights. Pretty clear to me that he had exposed his jewels to other women and somehow managed to get rid of them. Why degrade yourself only to be dumped afterwards

Brett Favre is a sick puppy-monogamy will never work for him, he needs continuous affirmation from multiple sources that he's hot and he has all the right moves.

Then there's TMZ's creepy juvenile staff inferring that she's lying because HE send her pics of his peter... Right a-holes, it's HER fault not that he's a pervert. Those stupid jerks at TMZ need to grow up and whatever they do PLEASE DON'T HAVE KIDS, the world could do without more self-indulgent parents with effed-up kids.

Tammy

That wasn't an "I'm not interested" that came out of her mouth. I take her resposne to mean: "as I love my job and look like his wife, I understand why he wants me and I'm open to anything that helps further my career." Skank!!

Davey-Boy

Cry me a river. I didn't want any of this to happen and don't want to profit from any of this and that's why I kept the text messages and photos for so long.

ronkev

She looks so much like singer Katy Perry (and the body to match),who should do a side by side photo comparision. AND a "Who'd you rather" poll.

kingborg

she kept the p;ics means she liked them or knew they meant $$$$.

she claimed she never met him. yet he had her #.

both these people are liars!! he is trying to save his ass. she's trying to make cash.

Davey-Boy

Skanky gold-digger crying crocodile tears.

max

Favre is a douchebag.

But, I think Jenn seems to forget that had she just deleted the pictures instead of showing people. That would have avoided all of this.

Why did she show people the pictures ? Obviously it wasn't because she felt harassed, or she'd have shown someone who could help her with that. Giving somebody access to them was her big mistake.

She did probably what most people would have done. But the problem is that painting this as harassment to the league when you are showing it to people who end up profiting from the pictures... makes people wonder if there is other deception involved.

I'd even go as far to say that one possibility might be that Brett Favre himself paid for her to make this announcement. -- the motive being that Brett Favre wants his wife to hear from her mouth that they "never met". How much might that be worth to Brett Favre "if" they actually did hook up ?

Had Jenn not pressed the whole harassment thing with the league, I don't think I would wonder about this possibility at all. But,part of me questions why Favre felt so comfortable sending pictures like that to this woman. Seems highly plausible if they had already hooked up.. right ?

Now, that leads to the question -- If she did hook up with him, what would she benefit from admitting that ? There's nothing to gain. Only something to lose for all involved.

Yeah... I kinda think this whole thing is financed by Brett Favre, to convince his wife that "nothing happened" besides him stupidly sending those images.

e33

This chick is an attention whore. I'd bet she's been with a lot of guys, that means she has diseases.

Bird

Ok, this story makes no sense to me. There had to have been some talking between them. I mean, I'm sure the conversation didn't go like this:

Her: Who is this? Why are you texting me?
Him: Hi, it's Brett Favre, here's a picture of my penis.

I find it hard to believe that he just started randomly sending a complete stranger pictures of his junk without any kind of prior provocation. She had to have at least been flirting with him.

But say her story is true, (which I highly doubt it is) in that case, she needs to stop being such a baby about it. She saw a picture of a penis, big whoop. I'm sure it's not the first or last one she'll see. Personally, if some guy was sending me inappropriate texts, I would just delete them without reading them, simple as that. He would get tired of being ignored and would give up eventually.

I just don't see Brett Favre as being the sexual predator this woman is making him out to be. He's a dog, no doubt, but I don't think that what he did is something that would ruin a woman's life. I think someone just wants a little money, and maybe some press coverage too.

JeffTheFan

She never once met Favre face-to-face? And she worked in the front office? Huh? (Lady, those pictures he sent you were not closeups of an albino elephant.) And looking at her physique, as countless panting male viewers do on "Versus" cable channel, they won't be looking at her face.

max

Favre is a douchebag.

Mark

i would send her pictures of my ****

max

Wait.. did I hear "a book".

Wouldn't a book be about profiting from this !?!?

yeah, this is sounding alot like publicity. Lets remind everyone so they don't forget by the time my book releases.

Springbank

This b*tch is full of sh*t. She is a lying wh*re. No guys sends a picture of his penis to a stranger! Come on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments