Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry Hammer It Out in Court

4/12/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry just left the L.A. County Courthouse, after trying to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.

Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry
TMZ was in the courtroom when Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, "We're making huge progress.  We need to stick with it."

Halle and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen, went into chambers to talk with the judge.  Before that, Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to jawbone with hizzoner.

We're told it's all part of a settlement conference over Nahla's custody and visitation.  The major stumbling block has been Halle's acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.

From what happened this AM, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement -- and a truce.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

My2-cents

Clearly half the people commenting are not mothers!!!
Do you see any of the hollywood actresses leaving their
children behind when they are on location??? Show me one!!!

Alexa

#8 smartmolly

You're pretty "stupid" actually! She's half WHITE and gets her great looks from her WHITE mother.

sunseeker

My2cents

Angelina Jolie for a start

Lucille

Some of you are lying and you know it, as most women, no matter the industry, take their child with them if they have to be out of town for any length of time to work. At least Halle is working, Gabriel has stopped working and who does he think is going to pay the bills? In the first court filing Gabriel asked for alimony, and I don’t know what goes on in Canada but you have to be married here in America if you want someone to pay you alimony. Evidently his lawyers broke it down to him so he withdrew that court filing but that revealed where his true thoughts are, both controlling Halle through the child and getting money which I hope he is denied both.

Also let’s not forget Gabriel’s penchant for calling Halle the “N” word, and stop with the “oh that’s not true, she lied” BS when it was Gabriel’s own friends and associates who confirmed that they witnessed him doing so; Halle nor her daughter should have to be subjected or even partially answer to him, he’s a French Jerk and everyone knows (as politically incorrect as it is to say) the French cannot be trusted.

terry123

as I said before lots of actors and actresses are married and take turns in looking after the children. Its Halle who wants control and made it difficult for him to see his daughter.
(http://www.juicyuksale.com)

terry123

juicy couture

sunseeker

Lucille

No, I am not lying , is easy sorted. for a start Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take turns in having the children, second Gabriel is already working and has been all through this relationship. Just need to check facts not the rubbish that the press tell you. How do you know that Gabriel called Halle's names, you believe everything written by TMZ, RADAR ONLINE , PEOPLE etc and if Gabriel did all the things the paper say why is she giving in to Gabriel, no way would I let a man who called me names, is not looking after my daughter and she is frightened of him anywhere near my daughter I would have him in court. But we know she has been telling a lot of lies. All this lot about truce is only what her manager told TMZ, to make us believe she is mellowing, don't believe it for a minute.
Go back to the start of this relationship, go by remarks and interviews they both did and then use your brain and you will see the truth.

Jem

I think it's becoming clear what's going on here. Basically he doesn't want to move out of town every time she has a movie, and she doesn't want to not see her daughter for a few months at a time, while she's filming a movie. So basically Aubry is trying to curtail her career, by having her stay at home. That sounds psychopathic and selfish. He's purposefully toying with her out of his own amusement. He's basically using that kid as a toy to get back at Halle for whatever reason. Maybe she refused to be his cash cow any longer, she founds herself another man. This guy sounds like an ex from hell.

And yes if the Judge addressed Gabriel when he said, we're making progress we need to stick to that, it's very easy to infer that Gabriel is the one who's putting up obstacles and he needs to stick to the progress. If he was adressing everyone, then it'd be a different story, but because he's specifically addressing this guy, it means he's the one making problems.

LWC

@Sunseeker--Physician heal thy self! Aren't we being just a tad judgmental @Lucille etal? Funny you making comments about the other tabloid sites when friends of mine have noticed your comments and believing what's on there. Keep posting here, Just Jared, Perez Hilton, RadarOnline, etc. Regarding who is more at fault, I don't know. Both are feeding the media with crap. Also, Gabe's manager has a place in Miami and LA besides NY--Wil. Agency has offices there. Both are not saints.

To answer an earlier reply which I think was on Nahla's bday thread--was making a point that it really isn't a big deal that Gabe hasn't been at Nahla's last two birthdays nor was he away working--what did your comment about your husband not being at your kid's party have to do with my post? No offense.

sunseeker

LWC

Why am I judgmental, I have an opinion, yes you are right, no relationship breakup is onesided, and I am allowed to post any site. At least I don't have a different name on each site like some I noticed., You might be right also about both sites putting there crap out there but Halle started this and we all know that not all of it is rubbish, some truth somewhere. All I hate is the fact that both parents deserve to be in the childs life.
Anyway have only 2 more weeks , then I will be mobile again. I will leave all the comments to you my friend.

LWC

@Sunseeker...thanks for your reply. Didn't know you were laid up. Feel better soon. Their whole 4+ years together was total bs. It really doesn't matter who started it, whether it's Halle by default or not. Both need to act like adults. Good chatting with you. Have a good weekend.

sunseeker

LWC

Leg heeling nicely thank you. Boredom is defintely setting in. I have read too much of Halle's interviews and remarks, maybe I need to lay of for a week and start knitting. ha ha ha.
Soon have to do the cooking and washing up again, back to druggery. Yes, good chatting to you too, you have a good one too.

LWC

Knitting, cooking etc may be a nice switch. Glad your leg is doing better. Dealing with my own leg/knee issues too. Keeping busy as I can be.

Kelly

Alexa

Halle gets her great beauty from her white mom? LOL Halle is gets her ageless, timeless beauty from her black dad. Name a white 45 year old who looks better? HA HA HA BLACK DON'T CRACK

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4