Mark Ballas to Pia: Come to L.A., Meet My Mama!

4/12/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pia Toscano is coming back to L.A. today for another round with Mark Ballas, and it's already serious enough for Pia to meet the mom.

0412_pia_flying_ex_tmz_opt
Our spies say Pia is flying in from New York later in the day and will have several dates with Mark during her stay.  And they've already scheduled an evening where Mark's mother, Shirley, will break bread with the "American Idol" castoff.

TMZ broke the story ... Pia and Mark had a hot date last Friday and sucked some serious face.  Pia was angling to meet Mark for awhile, and slipped Mark her phone number using "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Chris Jericho as a go-between.

Mark, we're told, is "totally into Pia and thinks she's amazing."

As one spy told TMZ, "They're totally smitten."

0412_CELEBRITY-MOM_footer

Lisa

Pia has ONE hater in the world, who has apparently found their way here, and posts under multiple different names, and they seem very angry with her, and very jealous. The girl hasn't been around long enough to have any haters. I wonder if it's this ex I keep hearing about?

Dude, this happens when someone gets famous. It's a chance you take. Get over it. It's over between you two. Leave her alone.

Andi

I know who she is, who is he?

mick

i am from ny, I know people in howard beach. When PIA_WTF starting with the ranting, I followed up with people. Apprently, pia has been involved with the carlos person but is not willing to let the public know. Everyone in howard beach says she is a great person and home-body who spends alot of time with her family. She is not the most confident person in the world though. But she never hooked up with Mark Ballas. My friend was on dancing with the stars and knows Mark and Derek well.

ggJane

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annie

Who the hell is Pia?

Galo

I like Mark, he is my type.

Ali

Mark hooks up with anyone. He's an opportunist. Pia is desperate and will do anything to stay in L.A. and in the limelight. They'll date a few weeks or whatever, sleep together, then Mark will dump her in the same way the viewer's did on American Idol. Story of her life.

gregg

it does'nt make any differance who is gay or not on dwts. give the guys credit for their talent and professional manner on teaching some of those idiots(like rappers)that appear on the show. why they select those kinds of characters is beyond comprehension. and the pay thes people to show up on top it all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2