Prince von Ahole -- Ve're Trying to Have Das BABY!!!!!

4/14/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one von Ahole isn't enough ... TMZ has learned zee Prince hit a fertility clinic in Los Angeles yesterday ... in an effort to PROCREATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0413_prince_baby_ex

67-year-old von Ahole tells TMZ ... he blasted out a sperm deposit at a Beverly Hills clinic yesterday because he and his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor want to have a BABY using his DNA and the egg and womb of a surrogate mother.

Ahole tells us, "It was always my wife's dream for us to have a child ... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."

Prince adds, "I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile.  I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."

Just what L.A. needs -- another Ahole.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Leese

This has GOT to be a joke??? This guy is such a freak, not to mention a media whore....Who appears to not be content to let his poor wife die in peace with dignity....This man apparently has no shame! How disgusting

Amy

Looks like somebody's not happy with what he's being left in the will.

1luv

i don't mean this in a mean way but she has 1 foot in the grave already. why not just make her last months comfortable and stop trying to scam her out of her last bucks by putting an innocent baby in the mix.

Me

When did our names become clickable? Am I that oblivious?

NelsonH

Things like this make me agree with strict government controls on procreation. Prince von Ahole makes a lot of wild claims and I hope this is one of his fame whoring fabrications. A child doesn't deserve to be born into that mess.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

green acres will never be the same

hunter

He is crazy!!!! His wife was 95 years old for cannot baby dna because she have problem poor health. He is old man now.
He was suck and crazy..... He have problem money from his wife billing hospital and ambulances too much. He was broke money now.

Jeans

Some little thing he conned in to bed *shivers at the thought* probably told him she was preggers and so now he has to back track and say " ummm we decided (wink wink) to get a surrogate"
*still shivering*

kar

He is crazy. Why in the world would anyone over the age of 50 even want a child? They would be so old they will never be there for there kids or grandkids, thats just weird!

Jeansgeans

Some little thing he conned in to bed *shivers at the thought* probably told him she is preggers and now he has to back track to keep from looking even more scuzzy than he already is.*still shivering*

Jill Conway

WTF?!?!?

kp

fricken goofy, lets see the one that was adopted at age 37 so he could call his sorry ass a prince.
RIGHT DADDY O

mannequin

Hmm... well... I think this sort of thing is best kept "under covers". I really don't want to imagine such a thing but I do wonder...why didn't they "do it" while they could?

jack-55d79

I don't know who did that shoop or painting, but that's really very good.

AddieTrish

Attention whores, the both of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments