Prince von Ahole -- Ve're Trying to Have Das BABY!!!!!

4/14/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one von Ahole isn't enough ... TMZ has learned zee Prince hit a fertility clinic in Los Angeles yesterday ... in an effort to PROCREATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0413_prince_baby_ex

67-year-old von Ahole tells TMZ ... he blasted out a sperm deposit at a Beverly Hills clinic yesterday because he and his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor want to have a BABY using his DNA and the egg and womb of a surrogate mother.

Ahole tells us, "It was always my wife's dream for us to have a child ... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."

Prince adds, "I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile.  I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."

Just what L.A. needs -- another Ahole.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Christina

Probably a savvy way for Von-a-hole to get his hands on more of her estate. and since the child will be a minor when his 90 year old mother kicks it, the funds will prob be held in trust with Von-a-hole as a trustee.... or maybe he is just doing it b/c he wants to be a dad... yeeeahhhh

Lance

Too wierd for words...

Lance

Maybe TMZ for Kidz will do a interview!!!!!

Amy

I REALLY hope this isn't true! How thoroughly DISGUSTING! I hope he can't find a surrogate that would go through with this crazy plan! How irresponsible! Aren't they broke$$?

greatneck

Actally a smart move, Zsa Zsa daughter will really be pissed if a child is born. She will have a real fight on her hands, $$$$$$$$, he will have custody. So he will be in solid on this cash cow{baby}$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Go for it$$$$$$$

Holly

How much longer does he think he's going to be around?

Sick

cindy

You've got to be kidding!!

larry

WOW!!! And this man is allowed to walk around freely in public??????? DAYUMM!!!!!!!!!

magentapyramid

He's got the sensitivity of a snail.
God help us all.

karen dapello

Sooooo...this guy's in charge of his wife's home care??? I'd be afraid to leave him with my infirm mother. Somebody needs an evaluation (mental) himself, he is one Loony Tune. Betcha that's not his $$$ being used to squeeze that old lemon.

FlamingoNut

Holy crap, that pic is beyond disturbing!!!!!

Missy

Can we say...SELFISH!!!

Bubbajk

As is the world does not have too many A-hole babies....

linda

who will do the breast feeding? it is another way of him getting ahold of her money

karen dapello