Courteney Cox:

David ALWAYS Tried To Sex Me

4/14/2011 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox just crashed the Howard Stern show this morning ... while her estranged husband David Arquette was in the studio ... and admitted there were problems with the marriage because David was so obsessed with having sex with her.

Courteney Cox

For the first time since they announced their split, Cox and Arquette gave a joint explanation about their break-up ... and Courteney explained, "Whenever I would like need consoling from David ... he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner."

Howard responded, "I think I know what you're saying ... in other words, you'd like to know you're not always the sex object." Courteney agreed.

When Stern asked if the two would ever get back together -- David made it clear he WANTED to reconcile ... but Courteney insisted they were better off apart.

Courteney also told Howard she has not had sex with anyone since the split -- including her "Cougar Town" co-stars.

john mosher

if i had courtny cox in the house with me i would have a boner all the time too and im 70 years old!!!!!!!!!!

Nielsen

Courtney needs to admit she's having an affair with her co-star or someone else and David needs to move on. David's an idiot and immature and she grew up. They should keep this stuff out of the news. It's such a waste of space. Everybody goes through this, but not everybody puts it in the news. David is making them both look so ridiculous...it will ultimately ruin thier careers if they don't keep it private.

ted409

if i was david arquette id just divorce the woman and go on
all my ex wanted to do was drink and hang with her friends then expected me to be interested in her. finally she got mad about something and moved out THANK GOD!! so she files for divorce and still is hittin me up to get together.
i guess some people just get to a stage in their life other things besides their spouse is more important.
my mom and dad are still married after 50 years i told her if she ever gets tired of his **** just call me and i ll come get her
it really hurts me to see how my dad treats her.

ted409

if i was david arquette id just divorce the woman and go on
it really hurts me to see how my dad treats her.

Mike B.

Howard hit it right on the head, every guy has some issues, if she thinks that David is bad wait till she gets out in the dating world. She wont find anybody that loves her and worships her as much as Dave. She will figure it out, but it will be too late. STERN RULES! BABBA BOOEY!

PraoWolf

Awwww what a shame..... Your husband actually LIKES the way you look, considers you sexy and hot and thinks about having sex with you, and he's criticized for it?!?!? And that other girl "We're not sex toys" Give me a dam break, it's not about being a sex toy, it's about being attracted to your mate. She is a sexy woman, if she was my wife, I would like to have sex with her too. Why is it when a woman cheats she says "He didn't want to have sex with me anymore!" but when the guys DOESN'T cheat and WANTS to have sex "Ughhh god I'm not a sex toy!!" This is the mixed signals women give to guys and then they wonder why women make guys literally go crazy.......

go on with your bad self David, if Courtney won't take you back, I'm sure you'll find another one who will be appreciative to your sexual advances. God forbid we as humans can actually "like" having sex......

sunny

Why is this skinny ole hag bringing this up? shes just looking for attention....she should be flattered someone actually wants to be with her...shes so freaking skinny is disgusting...she looks so unhealthy..shes such a douche...she needs to get over herself. she was annoying in friends...and i see she is the same in real life...hes better with out her....i bet if he didnt want to be with her shed be complaining about that too...good riddance...douchney.. i dont know why women think that being so skeleton like is sexy ...its just gross....

say what

I think she is better off without David or for that matter any other guy. What a cold fish! To go without having sex with others for as long as she say she has tells me that the problem was with her and not David. She needs a shrink because she has fell in love with batteries.

Amazed!

If I had the power to ensure that courtney cox was never seen as attractive by any other person on earth until her dying day. . . wow, I would so give her that wish

I cannot believe that someone would blame someone else for getting aroused. I hope courtney never knows another second of intimacy in her entire life.

What a selfish b*tch! I see nothing about David ignoring a "No". She is just too stupid to realize that you have to work at love to make it last. She has clearly lost sight of the fact that she must invest in all aspects of the relationship.

If it had truly descended into nothing more than intercourse than it is Courtney's fault as well. Trying to blame her ex husband for still being interested in her when she is the one who lost interest is something an emotional vampire would do.

Run don't hide when courtney comes around. She is so out of her mind she is telling the world that what she really wanted was a marriage without sex.

How can I say that? Why do you think she needed to tell anyone that she hasn't had sex with anyone since the split?

Uh huh, she is in a self destructive tail spin just like Charlie "I'm the 12 Monkeys" Sheen.

Stroller

David Arquette was "flyin' high" on the Jay Leno Show; could barely sit still,finish a sentence or keep his train of thought:Obviously under the influence of something. Jay should have tested this guest.

rawego

i wouldn't do her with Bea Arthur's cox. and Bea Arthur is DEAD.

chilipepper

If David would have stopped wearing sweatpants all the time, his marriage would have been saved!!

TruthSeeker

We have Meltdowns in Japan, high rad readings in the US, but what is REALLY IMPORTANT to your readers is whether Courtney Cox is disturbed about her husband's boners!!! High Class Readership...I think Humanity is, indeed, due for an Extinction Level Event...They truly deserve this obnoxious Royal Wedding, Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan Nonsense....

tcidda

TRY IT COURTTENEY YOU MIGHT JUST LIKE IT.PERHAPS A GANG BANG IS IN ORDER.

tk

Don't know either one of them, but... I think he is creepy to the extreme, and she comes across as an Uber Bitch. I wouldn't want to sleep with either of them!