Lohan and Victoria Gotti -- We Ain't Sayin' Nuthin'

4/14/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Gottia and her sons had plenty to say about Lindsay Lohan's potential role as the Teflon Don's daughter -- but our newsroom is oddly silent about la famiglia. Smart. ... real smart.
041411_TV_gotti_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anon.

That's a first that they are keeping their mouth shut for once. LOL

Erock

They both look like twins.

jeebus

Aww yet another useless story about this dried up hag. nice. And you guys should have seen the horrible remarks "bash" was saying on the lebron james scandal page. Wow. MiLo surely has issues with homophobia.

miabella29

If this movie gets made (no pun intended)it will bomb. Gotti?! Who CARES?! A movie based on one of the stupidest mafioso in history and his greedy family... zzzzzz. Talks of having Lindsay "has-been" Lohan and Kim "whore" K in this movie just show how awful this movie will be. It's funny that Victoria looks younger than Lindsay lmao!

Duke Steele

And so who will be her jerk off sons? The jerk offs from Jersey Shore, who else?

ilovegossip

I'm guessing this is just another story to get more hits???

Lucky_130

Yeah well, what are the Gotti boys gonna do to me here? Tear off my ear and pour gasoline on me? hahaha

lou

My favorite Martians?

lou

Jeebus, that's what the "report" button is for. Report his azs.

What a creep and a jerk he is.

george fudge!

What does it say when a 23yr old is cast to play a women in her 40's?? Lohan is fugly and then some.

And the movie will be shot in various pieces ... first up will be Gotti in prison, because that's where the trashy con Lohan will be.

TheMarshmallowMan

Gross, thats the only wors that comes to mind

lou

Hey, not only did Bash state that he's Milo's age (50) but this is what he wrote on the thread about Brooke Muller pawning stuff cause she's back on crack:

Lindsay may have a few problems, but CRACK ain't one of them!

Get well Brooke, call me I'll give you CASH and we can hang out. If rehabs what you want I can get you in for free.

jeebus

Hi lou! good to see ya! did the packing go well? And yeah I tried to a few times but unfortunately the report button was refusing to show up on my computer screen. TMZ has been hating hard on me lately. Anyway, it was pretty damn sickening seeing some of it. It brought to made what davey-boy wrote.

jeebus

oh FINALLY tmz lets me sign in for real instead of constantly confirming my ****.

@lou, bash isn't trying to hide it much anymore is he considering hes got a pic of MiLo for his icon >_

jeebus

Hmm... lets see bash, its because most of the stuff they say about her is opinion and people are certainly entitled to say that.

People are making fun of ONE person who has more than ruined her life, those around her, and her career. On top of ALL that she insists that we all need to pity her and insist that she is the star she likes to think she is. Please.

While YOU were making fun of a whole group of individuals simply because of their sexual preference. So lets see what is worse here. Making fun of a person because of the actions she has taken are not only heinous but childish OR making fun of a whole mess of people because they don't fit in YOUR paradigm. Right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments