'Top Chef' Host:

I'm PROUD

of Naked Pictures

4/14/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi doesn't regret baring her pregnant body in a nude photo shoot a couple years ago -- claiming the pics are "beautiful" and her young daughter sees them every day.

Padma Lakshmi Nude
Lakshmi -- who posed nude while she was pregnant for a spread in Page Six Magazine in 2009 --
tells FOX411, “I think those are beautiful pictures and they hang in our design studio" ... adding, "My daughter passes those pictures every day."

Lakshmi claims, “There's a difference between a beautiful photo and an exploited photo, and I don't believe there's anything exploited in the photos that I've taken.”

And that's the naked truth.

Get back to work!

Pregnant or not, Padma should be proud of any nude photos, as she is a very beautiful woman.

Superman

Whenever you get naked for money, then it's exploited, dumbass!

She's just a dumbass famewhore trying to get ratings for her stupid 'reality' show. Next, she will imply that she would have sex with other women. Oh, wait......that already happened.

moe l.

Let's see them.

Mel

It's about damn time someone copped to their intent rather than saying some BS about "I was young and didn't know" or "I thought it was for our personal use".

HOORAY for an intelligent, strong person knowing she doesn't have to cower for her decisions!!!!!

R.Zimmerman

That's right! She's not the least bit ashamed for the world to see what a slag-for-a-buck she is! YAY!

NDNchief

I can't stand this plastic hoe. Won't watch anything she's on and I like cooking/food shows. FRAK this slag.

Wiley

You got paid for naked photos involving your unborn daughter. I'm sure she'll be real proud when she's grown and all her school friends have nude photos of you. And there's the problem. It's always got to be about you!

Robo

Anytime you get paid for taking nude pictures you are being exploited. Take some classes with the money you made..What a bimbooooo.

anonymous

a) we're such a puritan society...no big deal here
b) it's her scene, not ours
c) why not celebrate anything at anytime in any way if reasonable?? LIFE...if a daughter, i'd hope she'd see the beauty in the photos and herself grow to be a strong, confident woman
d) she is beautiful
e) she does her thing & backs it up

i dig it...very sexy

susan

At least she wasn't wearing any of the horrid clothes she wears on Bravo. Who dresses this poor woman? She always has to show off her scar, and the other arm looks like she has bruises on it all the time.

Ick I say, Ick.

mc

she looked better with more weight, hope she didn't lose it again

Paul H.

Thank God it was Padma--I was afraid it was going to be Tom Colicchio.

Jean Deaux

@ Moe L.

Go to http://www.starcelebs.com

Jinko

She is absolutely the most boring human being on the face of the planet. What with the horrendous scar on her arm, she should cover herself up, and try to buy a personality.

Desiree