Brooke Mueller:

I Will NOT

Take a Drug Test!

4/16/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller just refused to submit to a drug test ... TMZ has learned.

1204-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex3-credit
As we have been reporting, multiple sources tell us Brooke has fallen off the wagon and has been out of control over the last few days.  We posted a surveillance video from an Inglewood pawn shop yesterday showing a very jumpy Brooke trying to pawn a watch and a stereo.

Under her custody settlement agreement with Charlie Sheen, Brooke is required to submit to drug testing.  A test was scheduled for 6 PM PDT today.  We're told the people conducting the test came to her home but Brooke's lawyer -- Ron Rale -- who was present, told them she would not take the test.

Under the settlement, a refusal is considered a dirty test.

It's unclear what Charlie and his lawyer will do now.

South Beach

And their kids are used as pawns. Both parents need to OD. The twins are young, won't even remember them.

tigerblood

Derek 4 minutes ago @tigerblood: how is Charlie supposed to check up on her? Other than the pawnshop footage no-one has seen or heard from her since Tuesday

I thought he could at least reached her parents. Her parents are people too. Taking care of his children no less!

tigerblood

I LOVE CAPS LOCK!

jewel

Thanks DD, and I agree with you regarding her Mom being part of the problem covering up for her, etc.

CrisDizzle

Brooke is not going to take a drug test cuz she has to go to the pawn shop and exchange her possessions for $$$$. Then off to buy MORE cocaine! TIGER COCAINE= FTW!

CC

The kids need to go live with Denise Richards. I'm not a fan of hers but at least she seems to be keeping her head above water and her kids away from Sheen.

angeleyes

CC - I am sure Denise Richards has enough on her plate just keeping her two daughters away from all the publicity without taking on children that are not hers and having to deal with Charlie and his insanities -
I feel very sorry for those two poor children - neither Charlie and his entourage nor Brooke appear to be devoted to these two sweet twin boys - IMO neither household would give them a solid footing in life.

youtheman

The pawn shop footage is altered to look like Brooke. It was me in there I confess. I was trying to sell my Billy Ray collection to pay my light bill.

Squirtle

This is very strange. It's like she wants to lose her kids over Charlie. I guess those millions people who are considered "celebs" keep getting got to her. Unfortunately it seems Carlos won this battle.

Follow me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/JasminB2

tigerblood

I hope angeleyes gets her grade 10. hardy har har. spell check. proof read.

Everyone forgot about nannies. Let's do a poll on who nanny works best!

Peter Sc

I hope the state intervenes and alters the deal so the children will remain at the grandparents on turn until the parents are ready to grow up.

He has his show to run. She has her show to run. They are both busy parents traveling from town to town. It is not a childhood to offer the kids, so the family must take over until the parents can focus on their role as parents.

1luv

ONE DUMB HOE!

angeleyes

tigerblood - perhaps you should get your grade 10 - I got mine about 50 years ago - guttersniper!

youtheman

Maybe it is time for Brooke to ask for help from Charlie. He seems to know how to stay clean. Everyone doubted him from the beginning. He continues daily to be a big winner. She is a big loser.

teamsheen

BEGIN TRANSMISSION CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE LOCK IS COOKING. BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER THE LORD OF DISASTER THE SULTAN OF TELEVISION THE GIVER OF LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT THE TIGER KILLER THE HUNTER THE PRETATOR CHARLIE SHEEN IS COMING TO YOU. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AT TICKETMASTER. YOUR CHANCE IS HERE TO MEET YOUR SAVIOR IN PERSON.

THE ANSWER MAN HAS THE QUESTIONS TO YOUR ANSWERS AND THE GREAT RIDDLE OF LIFE WILL BE SOLVED SOON ENOUGH. YOUR MAN YOUR MESSIAH CHARLIE MOTHER F#CKING SHEEN IS ALL YOU NEED. CHARLIE SHEEN WILL CURE YOUR CANCER. CHARLIE SHEEN WILL FILL YOUR BREAD BASKET. RAISE THE DEAD. WALK ON WATER. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

TAKE YOUR DRUG TEST. DOT YOUR EYE CROSS YOUR TEE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU F#CK WITH SHEEN.