Brooke Mueller -- Mandatory Drug Test In 4 Hours

4/15/2011 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller has 4 hours to resurface ... because TMZ has learned Charlie Sheen's ex has been scheduled to take a mandatory drug test at 6 PM TONIGHT ... and her child custody arrangement hangs in the balance.

Brooke Mueller Drug Test

As we first reported, Charlie and Brooke each agreed to take random drug tests as a part of the custody settlement earlier this year.

Several of Brooke's friends tell us ... they fear Brooke has fallen off the wagon and she's completely disappeared.

FYI -- if Brooke blows off the drug test, the testing facility will report it as a dirty test by default.

Story developing ...

Hey Now

Many of you always waiting for someone to fall down. That's sad.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Jodi 49 minutes ago
If what I have been reading on ROL is true(why don't you have that story TMZ)Brooke is a done deal. There would be no way she would show up at 6PM with clean urine and if she did they would know the urine is not hers.

I find it so strange we would have a blow by blow account of what she did....in Inglewood in a pawn shop, who she bought drugs from, how much she bought, what time she bought them and even the name of the dope dealer who got it for her. Since when do dope dealers identify themselves?

I know she was a druggie but I thought Brooke was really trying to get herself together for the sake of her kids. I wonder if Charlie or one of his bimbos harass Brooke to the point that it drove her act this reckless?

Oh well, Brooke blew it big time. I just hope Charlie don't get the boys either.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder the same thing - who are these amazing sources who were just lucky enough to locate not just A street dealer who would be willing to talk to them - but THE very street dealer who had this exact story to tell. And, just in time for a juicy headline.

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this situation plays out. Maybe we will have a better idea then what is true, and maybe not. Some people don't trust the media and think that they make up s*** up. Maybe they do.

Meanwhile, two vulnerable children's lives hang in the balance. I hope for their sake that something positive happens out of all this craziness around them.

D

Sara, re; my comment that she was taking a nap...it was sarcasm, lol.

Sara 60 minutes ago

D (less than a minute ago)

In my day we called it passed out. Its cool that you are looking at the situation positively though. I really hope she doesn't lose her boys.

Honeybee57

I don't think much of Martin Sheen. He has not stepped up in any way to help Charlie or his grandsons. I can't figure out why.

Jodi

sick of it
the kids belong else where..Neither are good parents.Just the plain truth.I had some bad parents and from the horses mouth it's not fun.Life sucks for a kid with *******s for parents.
________________________________________________________________
Totally agree with you on that. I was hoping Brook would get it together for the sake of her kids but that is not looking good at this time.

Charlie could test clean every hour but his brains are so fried from the drugs he's consumed over the years he would never be the right choice for the kids to be with. IMO, the dude is not through using anyway.

My brother could stop like that if he wanted to do something for a hot minute. We all thought he had cleaned himself up but he hadn't. Wouldn't tell us what it was but said if you had the money and knew the right connections you could get drugs to "keep you straight" or "bend you over"(or go from one extreme to another in a short period of time). I thought he was lying.

He passed away but that's why I laughed when Charlie says he cured himself with his mind in a nanosecond. When he said that my mind flashed back to my brother and what he told me.

Nicole

If she took crack coaine like ROL are saying then maybe she would be better just missing the test. Sure it counts as a dirty test but the amount of drugs she had in her system wouldn't be do***ented.

It is unfortunte how she just suffered a sudden relapse.
It seemed like she was making progress and was in control when Charlie was spinning out of control but nothing good comes from associating with Paris.

the truth

all I'm trying to say Derek is that his X with the 2 little girls wanted security on her girls.that says alot. I'm sure Charlie has lots of enemies ,you never know esp when it comes to drugs. but i honestly think shes in danger from others or herself. i just hope shes OK.

ang

Maybe Charlie has her....d a m n warlocks!

Lindsay

I love seeing these selfish gold digging bitches get what's coming to them.

You stupid suckers are still believing all the lies she told about Charlie, even when it's right in front of your face that she is an out of control, lying addict.

Is it that hard for you neofeminist sexist bitches to accept that THE MAN is right and cares for his family and THE WOMAN is a selfish lying tramp who cares only about herself and loves drugs more than her children?

****************************************************

Derek, I am a neofeminist bitch but am also 100% on Charlie`s side. I cannot wait for that bitch to find out how it feels to have her kids taken away from her in the middle of the night. Except in her case, it won`t be based on bull**** lies.

ocgirl

Honeybee57 11 minutes ago

----

How do you know? Martin and his wife have raised Charlie's daughter since birth pretty much. So I think they would be willing to help if needed. I just don't think they want to barge in and start taking kids out of the house. For one it would be illegal, and it would piss Charlie off.

the truth

Charlie is not a stupid guy. there are so many ways to pass drug test .people do it all the time.
i think Charlie's father is gonna let Charlie do whatever he wants. he really cant do much and I'm sure hes worried and scared for his son.
the man likes to beat women ! i would love to see him beat a man for once or a man go after him but Charlie has lots of power in Hollywood.

tracker

BROOKE MAY VERY WELL BE DEAD........PHONE SHUT OFF? JUST A MATTER OF TIME .HER AND CHARLIES DAYS ARE NUMBERED..SAD......POOR CHILDREN......

ksis

@Lindsay

WORD.

random

I agree about Emilio taking the boys for awhile although I think Denise should so that all the children are together and have a sense of a mother....

Brooke goes into hiding from rejection sadly and Charlie makes him self public - from rejection.

I pray one stable family member steps in for these boys. They say crack is the hardest to beat and I just hope Brooke appears but obviously the urine sample will be under scrutiny for sure.

Brooke - I was holding out for you for sure as we already know CS has checked out and is out to gain public sympathy.

Rockstar Alumni

This is what happens when two people who party decided they want to be family people. Tragic!