Brooke Mueller's Mom:

Brooke's Just a Pawn!

4/15/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller's mom claims there's an explanation for Brooke's bizarre behavior in the pawn shop yesterday -- telling TMZ, her daughter was probably selling off some stuff for a friend .... AS A FAVOR.

0415_Moira_Fiore_brooke_mueller_GETTY_TMZ_EX
The good Samaritan excuse isn't passing muster with two of Brooke's friends, who tell TMZ she's fallen off the wagon and COMPLETELY disappeared.

But Brooke's mom Moira Fiore is adamant .... claiming she knows exactly where Brooke is -- although when we asked her about Brooke's possible drug use, she didn't know anything.

Also, we're told Brooke's cell phone is turned off.

TMZ got video of a very skittish Brooke at the L.A. pawn shop Thursday -- and things didn't look too good.

TiffC

Didn't Neil Fifer tag-team that mother-crack-wh*re daughter duo?!

Sex tape to follow!

suza271

The problem here is, Charlie is the worse of two evils.

At least her Mom didn't outright lie and say she wasn't using like Dina Lohan.

clumzyklutz

It's very clear that NEITHER parent is emotionally or physically capable of raising the twins. I say if anyone should share custody, it should be all the grandparents!

patty

The DENIAL mom must be related to Dina Lohan! Brooke is headed for the grave! The mom is raking in all the dough....

suza271

@Derek--

I don't hate Charlie. I just don't think he'd be the best parent. I actually agree with SOME of the things he says. And, I think he's definitely entertaining. To be fair, I don't think Brooke would be a great parent either.

And, I'm not fat.

Jodi

Wow....I was pulling for her to come through this strong and clean but from what I'm reading she's drugging again. I hope her mom will be able to keep the boys cause Charlie shouldn't have them either. He's hanging on by a wing and prayer his damn self.

I don't care what anyone says the dude is not off of drugs, he's taking something to maintain but IMO, he will start drugging again too.

suza271

****, posted in the wrong forum. My mistake.

yo

Charlie is a terrible parent who can't or won't even feed a damned dog.

Brooke is almost as bad as Charlie.

But whatever in God's name, keep kids and dogs away from Charlie!!

Jodi

I forgot to add this to my prior comment....her mom should have said "no comment" and went about what she was doing when the paparazzi asked her about Brooke being in the pawn shop, but to tell that ridiculous story, makes herself and Brooke look bad.

I was wondering why she was at a pawn shop in Inglewood and it came to me that maybe that's where she scores her dope.

suza271

If she was there at 4AM that says everything.

kim

One Word For Brooke's Mom = E N A B L E R

Sue

Oh come on MOM !!!!!!

Stop with the denial. Brooke looks like a nervous, anxious , desprite, pathetic druggie
on that video tape. Why would a privileged, celebrity x-wife that is receiving
plenty of money to live on, show up at a pawnshop on the bad side of town?

Come on Mom !!!!

TJC50986

Down here at the Pawn shop.....lol this story just makes me think of Sublime's "Pawn Shop"

mija

I hope she fell off the wagon and Charlie gets his kids back.

That's right, I said it.

ketjo

Mommy I know you love your daughter but sometimes love just ain't enough......just make sure those grandsons are in a safe and loving home and untie those strings and let her find her feet or fall , she has to do it herself for herself or she will never straighten her life out ....Sad but true.....