Fashion Icon Bijan Pakzad Dies

4/16/2011 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Famous designer Bijan Pakzad died today in Los Angeles, this according to reports.

0415_bijan_getty_bn_2
He suffered a stroke Thursday night and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medial Center.

Jimmy Delshad, former two-time mayor of Beverly Hills, confirmed the news via Twitter: "It is with sadness in my heart that I share the terrible news of Bijan passing away. May he rest in peace."

Bijan was a legend in the fashion and perfume biz and designed clothes for movie stars and world leaders. His Rodeo Drive boutique is known as the most expensive store in the world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

LOL

WOW , according to this idiot , six American presidents and also other countries presidents wear Bijan's "overrated fake" suits ,poor presidents !LOL
Leonard must be either an Hispanic like those who clean my house
or a white trash .I am new in America and I am getting discussed with your so-called culture broadcasting everyday from ID and True TV channels ! we should assimilate you :))

Bijan the LEGEND

ray2kid

Leonard: Not only the proud Iranians going anywhere, there will be more of the moving to Beverly Hills. It's good for you, you'll have more toilets to clean. I am sure they'll feed you some of that good Persian food the you like so much.

ray2kid

In honor and memory of Bijan, his yellow Cadillac should be permanently parked in front of his store.

RIP Bijan

Scotty

Sad

Scotty

Sad

Eric

Didn't he have the yellow Rolls Royce parked on Rodeo Drive every day?

Ramin

Dear Bijan , We all love you. You will be forever in our hearts. 2011 is a very sad year.

Peg

Too young! One of the very few designers left with vision and CLASS. RIP.

poopak

روحش شاد....

Sharif

Bijan will be remembered as the most unique legend of the Fashion World and our pride!

Stuart

actually he looked sleazy and gross

alicia

my deepest sympathy to his children.He was a great person and one of a kind designer never foget him

Charlotte

AND HE IS NOT AN IDIOT HE WAS A VERY KIND MAN! when he was in high school he was gonna buy ice cream and he bought some for his whole class. I learned that at his funeral I was there he is my dads uncle his funeral was in irvine at a symmetry

Charlotte

Bijan was my dads uncle I never got to no him but I remember him he was my great uncle he had a stroke

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5