Lindsay Lohan -- Coachella Baby

4/16/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was spotted walking out of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last night ... looking less than enthused to see the paparazzi.

0416_lindsay_lohan_53691PCN_Lohan09
Enjoy the show!

nikki

Pony- I just saw Daveys, I will prayer for him and hope he fullfills all his journeys. Hope he finds some time to stop by and let us know how he is doing

May God be with you Daveyboy and themare

always

Hey big lips ....you look high as a kite.

Grandma Cracker

Harvey is going to be pissed when he sees the numbers on this story. Dina too, no money,no money, no money

Danielle

Can it get any more pathetic????

Nicole

Go Lindsay
Just enyoy this weekend then prep for Friday and the possible jail sentence (for the technical VOP) followed by a better exit than Paris from Lynwood.

LINNOCENT>

Pony Princess

Can it get any more pathetic????

Danielle, look at the post right after yours. I guess it can.

Pony Princess

Let me see.....hmmmmm
a better exit from Lynwood than Paris.
hmmmmmm

Paris dressed nicely, low key, walked to the car where her mom was and hugged her.
So to make that better,
Lindsay will dress like a ho, run screaming to the car, where she will down a bottle of vodka, slurp over Sam, and hug her drug dealer.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Danielle

so she was hangin with paris yesterday,that had to be a get out of jail early strategy meeting

Nicole

@Pony Princess
Don't mention Sam that would ruin her exit.
As for Paris then that was like her first time in jail now it would be her third and Lindsay's fourth. Prior to that probation violation hearing and sentence Paris had never even been in court before.

Pony Princess

Nicole, so you're ok with the wholesale, mindfully ignorant consumption of excess alcohol as well as scoring more drugs on the side, but not a person that Lindsay has feelings for, simply because she's GAY and not that good looking and you're CATHOLIC.
Wowsa's, what a delusional and distorted way of being.

suza271

Seriously?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but somehow I am.

I guess I just keep hoping beyond hope that this girl is going to clean up her act. I mean, I love Coachella as much as the next person, but there was NO WAY I would go 4 months out of rehab. Heck, I wouldn't even chance going now. It's just like Bonnaroo-- drugs every tent/RV/camp you pass has some kind of drug or alcohol. Here's an email I got after I went in '08:

According to police, among the drugs attendees gave up last year:
-400 cigarettes tainted with PCP
-457 marijuana cigarettes
-51 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms
-46 grams of cocaine
-7 grams of meth
-300 paper tabs of LSD
-1,013 tablets of prescription and over-the-counter drugs
-97 tablets of Ecstasy
-1 milliliter of morphine

Also, police made 31 felony arrests of people selling narcotics.

And, this is just what was found. If Lindsay is there, I don't think there's any possible way she'll be sober the entire time. I wish someone would drug test her.

Rose5491

Nicole 17 minutes ago

Go Lindsay

LINNOCENT>

------------------

Nicole,

Would you please define "enjoy this weekend?" What would be involved in that??? Does it include alcohol and drugs?

Nicole

@suza271
She is free on bail until at least the prelim with no restrictions. Her probation has been revoked and because of that she will probably have to serve some jail time time anyway so i think its fair.

Rose5491

Nicole -

Just curious...

Do you consume alcohol? A lot or a little?

Do you do drugs? A lot?

Since your heroine does them, I figure you must too.... right??

suza271

Uh...NICOLE...WAKE UP...Lindsay is an addict!!!

She cannot use drugs or alcohol. And, she's going to a place that is RIDDLED with....(and I'll give you a guess here)...

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL.

Have you ever been to Coachella???