Mario Batali -- Beware of Soap Opera Junkies

4/16/2011 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chef Mario Batali has our resident tv junkie FURIOUS -- because his new show is replacing her canceled soaps. But don't worry Mario ... we're almost 100% sure she's kidding.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Chels

This was amusing but using pictures from what appeared to be people suffering through the Japan tsunami and crying at a memorial was pretty tasteless. Really disappointed.

Brooke

Shavonne is freaking hot.

Philly

Shes crazy, but shavonne is really cute.

Amy

That was hilarious. I gave up watching soaps about seven years ago but I doubt I will ever watch the shows that are replacing them.

Don't worry Shavonne. They have old clips of the soaps on youtube. You can revisit them anytime you want.

keeping it real

How is Mario going to tell us about health and eating well? COME ON 4 REALZ!!!

Thomas

Love, love, love Shevonne. That was a funny piece. Keep up the great work.

NelsonH

Shevonne is gorgeous. And yes "The Chew" has to be the worst idea ABC has come up with in a long time, and that's really saying something.

CRIS

I haven't watched "my stories" (as granny used to say) in years, but still hate to see them go. We had soap gatherings in the student center in college. ABC already has Mario B all geared up, stupid show name and all.....nice that they didn't even bother telling Lucci ahead of time. ABC you lose.

Sandra

Never watched soaps and will not watch the replacement shows ! Mario creeps me out as he presents as so slimy!!

Mason H

What's Shavonne gonna do with herself? Maybe watch Mario's show and learn how to cook! ;)

HarryPalms

With Mario Batali on you're sure to get Gwyneth Paltrow once in while... for your "enjoyment"

Superman

Ummmm, maybe she needs to turn off the TV and stop worshiping these people!

Thomas

Shevonne wouldn't hurt anyone. She was just practicing her lines for the upcoming 'Gotti' movie. :)

Lisa

DAYUM, Shevonne ain't playin!!
She is hard core.
We're changing her middle name to La'Cut-a-B!tch.
Do the do, girl. LOL! x

Nancy Wizner

Why on earth would they put on another food show? We have the Food Network and everyone is happy with that. Cancel Daytime Drama. You must be kidding! I watched soaps with my mother, married, raised my children, COOK, CLEAN AND WORK. I along with at least a mil people do not want another cooking show on TV. Mario needs to take his show to the Food Network. We might watch him there, but definitely not on ABC!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments