Jackson Kids -- Bit by the Acting Bug

4/16/2011 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince and Paris Jackson flashed a pair of smiles at the paparazzi as they left an acting class in Hollywood yesterday.

0416_jackson_kids_spl267910_001
Lights, camera, Jackson!

PRO US

Morgana The Fairy 5 minutes ago

é nauseante leggere i commenti riportati inerenti a questo articolo. Oltre all'ignoranza abissale che alcuni dimostrano, vi è anche una grande mancanza di rispetto verso il dott. Michael J. Jackson e i suoi figli, che per altro sono bellissimi e non solo per gli occhi.
------------------------------------------------------------

Google Translation of Morgana The Fairy's post in Italian:

"is sickening to read the comments made relating to this article. In addition abysmal ignorance shown by some, there is also a great lack of respect for Dr. Michael J. Jackson and his children, who are more beautiful and not only for the eyes."

Clone Wars

Whoa, MJ's daughter has those crazy Brooke Mueller eyes.

hm

I love the Jackson3, so much. Michael raised sweet children.

Clone Wars

Clone Wars

If anything, the girl looks like Marty Feldman's daughter.

I Chinee

They look happy and seem to be doing well. Good for them.

PRO US

Clone Wars less than a minute ago

"I agree, PRO US. They certainly don't look related and are probably not even the slightest bit genetically similar to MJ. But from everything I read, they're pretty good kids considering."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Clone Wars, I agree with you.

Pony Princess

Paris is a very pretty child and her brother is quite wholesome looking. I hope they can get to do what they want and have good lives.

Marilyn

They look like normal American teens to me. I wish them all the best. Who really cares that they are not MJ's biological kids or not? He was the only father they knew. I hope they are not still calling the youngest brother "blanket".

Brisco

Stop calling them MJ's kids; them kids are white as hell. The real dads were paid off and long gone.

John

CHRISTIAN BRANDO!!!!! is the father. marlon brandos son..both dead

Mysun

I think that Paris eyes are gorgeous.. spellbinding.. and amazing. =)

I also think she is trying to convey a message from her father... a message of LOVE that we should smile a little more everyday despite all cir***stances! 'Cuz what's the use of crying ;)

Also I think Prince's red shirt is a reminder for us of LOVE .. since this color represents just that.. so SURE they are their father's children! Who can argue :)

These messages are far more important to look for than errors and faults in everyone! Please people! You create your world with your thoughts and judgment ... and your world, impact other's worlds as well.. so.. look at the bright side of life (and people!)

Let the good vibe, get a lotta stronger .. ;) ♫♪ ☼

PRO US

Mysun less than a minute ago

"I think that Paris eyes are gorgeous.. spellbinding.. and amazing. =)

Let the good vibe, get a lotta stronger .. ;) ♫♪ ☼"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mysun, what are you smoking?

TheBrain

Michael Jackson hated himself so much he bleached himself white and had white children. His father really did a number on him.

annie

They shold be A list actors by now, considering that they have been pretending to MJ's kids for so long. By now these children know they are not MJ's kids and they are only making fools of themselves by pretending to be black. I mean, aren't they embarassed?