Nic Cage

Arrested

for Domestic Abuse

4/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Nic Cage was arrested early Saturday morning in New Orleans for domestic abuse.

0416-nic-cage-mug-ex
According to official records, he was arrested for one count of domestic abuse and one count of disturbing the peace.

Cage was held on $11,000 bond and eventually released.

Cage is in town filming a movie called "Medallion," where he was spotted on set yesterday.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

unknown

cmon leave the guy Alone!!! Great Actor who's Going through some personal things, you can't say you've never had a few drinks?
Wish you the Best cage! :)

maggiehelm

He's got the puffy cheekbones of a full blown alchy.

Dee Madison

People it's called PR, public relations for the new movie... it's called having an agent..watch the video in the tatoo parlor . his little wifey is laughing.. even bad publicity is good for a new movie especially when you have bombed in the past..

KardASSian Butt

As someone who works for the company that brought you "A Sorcerer's Apprentice" WOOT! This should be enough to unstick him from our lovely establishment.

As a human being, I don't see that story. I'm looking at that mug shot thinking I know exactly what that feels like - including the part about being in another city and not remembering where you are staying. I know I shouldn't admit to that but in my defense, I was 21 so I was new at it. Still, I remember it well.

Ash

Nicolas Cage in a wanted poster (http://picplz.com/user/picturizr/pic/66gfz/) EPIC!

sawn

I saw news on early Saturday morning and said Nicolas " domenstic violence - Multiple Slaps", why these words disappered?

Karma-09

We all have made mistakes, some people more so than others.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13