Charlie Sheen Moves for Full Custody of Twins

4/18/2011 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is declaring legal war on Brooke Mueller and will not only ask a judge for full custody of their twins, he wants to cut off the child support he's paying her.

0418_brook_mueller_2_CHARLIE_EX

TMZ has learned ... Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross, just gave Brooke Mueller's attorneys notice -- he's going to court tomorrow in an attempt to change the custody arrangement.

Gross will ask the judge to strip Brooke of both legal and physical custody, on grounds she has relapsed and went back into rehab.

And, if the judge does give Charlie full custody, Gross wants the judge to terminate Charlie's obligation to pay Brooke $55,000 a month in child support -- since she would no longer be incurring those expenses.

We've also learned Brooke's lawyers are planning their own offensive, asking the judge for full custody.  And, Brooke's lawyers want Charlie to be psychologically evaluated.

fran

I dont care who agrees with me or disagrees, as far as I am concerned any judge that would award custody of those boys to either Brooke or Charlie , should be made to step down from the bench.

Nancy

@fran

Well said!

ksis

@Sonja,

I would like to respectfully say to you that whether or not judges side with women was not my issue here. My issue is that ksis is using that argument to argue why charlie was not given custody and anyone with any real objectivity can see that the judge did have very good cause for concern and that is why the boys were taken away. Just as the judge in this new Brooke issue has very good cause to be concerned. Charlie has continually made nasty comments about Denise on tour and even though every expert in the world will tell you that divorced parents should never speak negatively about the other parent, ksis once again just makes excuses for charlie so I decided to call her out on her excuses and tried to apply some actual facts

**********************

No, your issue is that whatever kisis says - let's spit on it. If you don't like my OPINIONS, and can't answer them respectfully like some others, then STHU and skip them.

ksis

That was to Kathyo.

Nancy

@ksis

You are, without a doubt, one of the most angry, hateful, spiteful, sarcastic, evil-tempered people I have ever "met" on a message board in 15 years on the 'net. And for what reason? Because others attempt to bolster their points with facts, with links to support what they say... because others are making reasonable arguments? (LOL!!!! - recognize this pattern?)

I notice that you rarely, if ever, offer anything but the gospel according to Charlie. YouTube videos of your hero spouting off do not exactly make your points. You denigrate those who are thinking about why they believe what they believe. You deride those who post links. You poke "fun," you call names, and you get downright nasty with little reason other than YOU think, in your mind, that your messiah can do no wrong. And if anyone dares disagree, well, you're ready for 'em, aren't you? (LMAO!!)

cod'10

I won't let those two walk my dog much less have custody of two kids. I hope the judge has the answer?

ksis

I give back what I receive from others in terms of respect, Nancy. I don't give a damn that you disagree.
And seriously??? You don't think a person who called my mother a drunken whore is more vile along with those that supported him and who now are your best friends here?? Come on. Say it here. Say that you think it is more ok than what I am saying. Let everyone read that.

mark

Charlie Sheen is a stupid %@$*^ Idiot.

Nancy

@ksis

If you can't make your argument any other way, you resort to picking apart other's statements, taking them out of context, calling names, and sarcastically poking fun at your opponent's supposed lifestyle (of which, you know less than nothing). This is not how someone accustomed to using message boards for any type of debate behaves. This is how one generates ill-will and retaliation, so that one can then claim victimhood for oneself. And for what? Glorification of your idol? You know what they say about idolaters.(GMAB!!!)

If I didn't know any better, I would wonder if Poland was populated with people as vicious, narrow-minded, and mean-spirited as you. I think you are a disgusting example of that proud country and I'm hoping that you weren't born there. The country of Poland is one rich in a history of being proud, but fair - brave, but kind - a country whose history is rife with intellectuals, artists, musicians... creative people of high intelligence who would never think to descend to the depths that you have here. You are a disgrace to Poles everywhere. Just as your God, Charlie, is a disgrace to fathers everywhere.

Click on ksis' name in one of her posts and go read the rest of her rabid, foaming at the mouth diatribes, then see how many times she plays the victim after being called on her behavior.

Natalie

Maybe Denise Richards should get them and he should give her the extra money a month. At least all his children would be together under one roof with two stable people(Denise and her Dad). Just a thought even though I think Charlie hates her right now. Poor Bob and Max:-(

ksis

You're wasting your precious time, Nancy. I can give my opinions in any way I can, but YOU CANNOT insult me PERSONALLY or make ANY kind of judgement about my country. One of you who crossed the "getting personal" line with me is already gone from here. Just sayin...

Nancy

@ksis

Oh? But you're allowed to make personal attacks with impunity regardless of others just giving THEIR opinions?

We shall see, won't we? Gee, where's Raymond these days?

Again, those kids need a guardian appointed to see to their interests and not those of the two self-absorbed individuals that, through biology, have the right to call themselves parents.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 38

People can and do change their handles here and continue to post. Even aware of that fact, some people assume that not seeing a certain handle posting here means that the person has left. Moreover, they use that supposed absence as proof of guilt.

Weak standard of proof, IMO.

ksis

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 39

As someone who has been repeatedly called foul names by ksis - even in Polish (no kidding), I can attest to the fact that she most certainly does believe that she is entitled to give her opinions anyway that she can. On the other hand, no one else here has the same rights, unless they agree with her of course.

Moreover, ksis is perfectly entitled to make her judgements about the US; but, no one else has the same rights to make judgements about her country.

Just sayin'. Nuff said. Clear? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksis

ksis

Well, if it's true, then it says a lot about the judicial system in the US, I'm afraid and poves what I have been saying about mothers being treated better than fathers, no matter how crappy the mothers are

Ksis

I don't KNOW. I simply use common sense. If the money is for the kids, then Brooke can't just take it and spend it on crack. That's what it's like in MY country, especially when the parent has issues, like Brooke does. If it's different in YOUR country, then you guys have serious problems.
Clear?

June Jones

I received an email with my comments from you that I sent on Monday. I did not get a password. I confirm the holy week comments are mind. From a Word to Encourage.