Charlie Sheen Moves for Full Custody of Twins

4/18/2011 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is declaring legal war on Brooke Mueller and will not only ask a judge for full custody of their twins, he wants to cut off the child support he's paying her.

0418_brook_mueller_2_CHARLIE_EX

TMZ has learned ... Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross, just gave Brooke Mueller's attorneys notice -- he's going to court tomorrow in an attempt to change the custody arrangement.

Gross will ask the judge to strip Brooke of both legal and physical custody, on grounds she has relapsed and went back into rehab.

And, if the judge does give Charlie full custody, Gross wants the judge to terminate Charlie's obligation to pay Brooke $55,000 a month in child support -- since she would no longer be incurring those expenses.

We've also learned Brooke's lawyers are planning their own offensive, asking the judge for full custody.  And, Brooke's lawyers want Charlie to be psychologically evaluated.

c

Oh my God, those poor kids. I don't care what kind of shape Brooke's in those kids SHOULD NOT be given to Charlie Sheen. He is completely insane now and should not be entrusted to care for anyone (okay, maybe his bimbo goddesses but that's only because no one gives a **** what happens to them). Please, find another family member. Don't do this to two innocent children.

boston-gal,,,,

someone better seriously step in and take custody of those to children. I don't care if it's DSS or Martin Sheen or Emilio Estevez but those kids should NOT go back to that household of his! Those two kids will never have a fighting chance at a decent life if they are put in there. Seriously people should start praying for those two precious little ones. I know I am!

fran

ksis 27 minutes ago

People continuously seem to overlook the fact that those 55 000 is the money FOR THE KIDS, and there is no way that Brooke has unlimited access to it. That's why is IS possible that she is pawning watches if she actually needs money for crack.

Ksis for once I agree with you...these were my thoughts exactly.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Him and the goddess that remains would be so much better for the children. Yeah, that's it.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 23

The Charlie supporters here largely fall into the category of those who like him because he "stuck it to the man". They aren't going to have a clue what a judge thinks or how the CA court of law operates. More to the point, they don't give a damn. Most of them are living the rebel life vicariously through Charlie while they go about their menial jobs and their drab little lives.

Which is why nothing about these fans is of any real consequence to Charlie - other than their money. Which is why they are avoiding mentioning the Elephant in the middle of every room - Charlie's "take it on the road - grovel and beg to get my job back tour" and focusing on other stories like the stick it to Brooke story.

They are also ignorant about any form of rehab other than "AA", "Dr. Drew Celebrity Rehab", or the White Knuckle Self Cure. So, anyone not 100% behind the "Eye Blink" cure is automatically an "AA Nazi" or a Dr. Drew wannabe.

fran

meme 30 minutes ago

give the kids to denise richards, at least she has her life together.

excuse me ...Denise is not their mother , and why should she have to look or be even expected to look after children that Charlie had with another woman...for heavens sake

always

She will just snort $55 up her nose , those kids need to be protected from her. Charlie, get those kids away from her mother that lies for her stat. Good luck

Italia

I think Charlie should have full custody of the Children. If it comes to whose parents should watch the kids, why should it be hers instead of Charlie's? Charlie's parents are already rich and would need $55,000 a month to babysit, whereas Brooke's parents are obviously broke and get $55,000 a month to babysit?! Not fair. Brooke knew she could lose the kids and the $55,000 a month she gets from Charlie if she fell off the wagon, and she STILL chose drugs over both the kids AND the money.

Majestik

fran about a minute ago meme 30 minutes ago

give the kids to denise richards, at least she has her life together.

___________________-

Well, they are half siblings so keeping the family together to grow up would be a nice thought. Although, asking Denise Richards to raise and protect another TWO children is a bit much with the ages of her own daughters.

I have a grandchild that is legally mine but not DNA wise, if I had the choice and was allowed, she'd be with me. You just never know.

Italia

I think Charlie should have full custody of the Children. If it comes to whose parents should watch the kids, why should it be hers instead of Charlie's? Charlie's parents are already rich and would NOT need $55,000 a month to babysit, whereas Brooke's parents are obviously broke and get $55,000 a month to babysit?! Not fair. Brooke knew she could lose the kids and the $55,000 a month she gets from Charlie if she fell off the wagon, and she STILL chose drugs over both the kids AND the money.

always

All she cares about is herself and what she can get to snort up her nose. Her parents want the kids to get the $55 a month.It's all about the money. She will OD one day and they will find her in the gutter.

CrashAndBurn

The twins should go to the grand-parents since neither of them are fit to be parents and they should fork over child-support payments as well to the grand-parents.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive #24

“And, Brooke's lawyers want Charlie to be psychologically evaluated.”

The good news is that maybe Charlie will finally get some much needed and long overdue professional help.

Although, the sad news is that science has yet to discover a cure for terminal stupidity.

Still, even a certain Polish "wannabe" concedes that the mental health profession does indeed have its uses.....

“J J

k***
You're that fat Polish wannabe Charlie whore, right? Go do something productive, like trim your moustache, you moron”

“
k***

LMAO!!!!!!!! Lost your pills for today, hun?”

acorn

Unbelievable how much $$$ they spend, what--4 weeks ago? to hammer out an "agreement." These two could no more agree on anything than my dog can do algebra.

fran

Majestik

this new format is confusing, I never said i wanted Denise to take the kids I was responding to another poster ...I was saying its not her responsibility, to raise these children, even if they are half siblings. I wish people would stop trying to push this on Denise.