Charlie Sheen Moves for Full Custody of Twins

4/18/2011 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is declaring legal war on Brooke Mueller and will not only ask a judge for full custody of their twins, he wants to cut off the child support he's paying her.

0418_brook_mueller_2_CHARLIE_EX

TMZ has learned ... Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross, just gave Brooke Mueller's attorneys notice -- he's going to court tomorrow in an attempt to change the custody arrangement.

Gross will ask the judge to strip Brooke of both legal and physical custody, on grounds she has relapsed and went back into rehab.

And, if the judge does give Charlie full custody, Gross wants the judge to terminate Charlie's obligation to pay Brooke $55,000 a month in child support -- since she would no longer be incurring those expenses.

We've also learned Brooke's lawyers are planning their own offensive, asking the judge for full custody.  And, Brooke's lawyers want Charlie to be psychologically evaluated.

acorn

Nice how he can take 2 minutes of his Crazytown tour of bashing Denise and the twins' mother to lay claim to custody. Being the less worse parent at the MOMENT does not full custody make.

Chicagoray

Their children ***LOSING**** what s*** these 2 humanslugs are. They make me sick this rag gives them all this attention. Anything for clicks and money I guess. I used to like Harvey Levin before he turned into another Hollywood whore with this site. Must feel good getting your checks from taking down America's culture down to the gutter daily.

jacksonfive210

what I mean charlie would be stupid if he didnt go to court and try to get his kids back she failed the agreement he didnt.

fran

@ Chicagoray...Couldn't pay me to do it, I'll tell you that much. As Martin Sheen said in Wall street, "I don't go to sleep with no whore and I don't wake up with no whore. That's how I live with myself.." Try it sometime.
-------------------------------
I wonder if Martin was trying to get a message to his son. lol

Gaylord

Neither of these pillars of the community should have been allowed to reproduce. That being said ... and with the horse out of the barn at least four times already ... neither Charlie nor Brooke should be allowed to guide the little nippers as they attempt to navigate towards adulthood.

Gosh a'mighty, it seems like the closest to normal person in the whole circus is Denise Richards.

Winning !!! Oh yeah.

Debs626

Neither one of these two idiots should have custody of these children. Both are drug addicted morons with no morales or commons sense. I say give the twins to Denise Richards, she would do a great job of raising them.

fahgettaboutit

Might as well go ahead and make reservations for the twins in rehab...seems to run in the family. Actually, seems to run in LA.

jacksonfive210

I doubt denise would take the kids how many times have people said denise should take them im sure if she was gonna take them she would have done it now it's not like the court will just give them to her without her going to court for them and charlie isnt a drug addict he's a RECOVERING drug addict they are different things

Chun LI

These kids would have a better chance being raised by wolves.

Christy

How sad that these poor children were born to these pathetic people. I think that the judge should do these kids a life-saving favor, declare both parents are unfit and let her parents raise them.

Sammie

So it's not about the kids at all...it's about the money he hates having to pay for his offspring's upkeep. That and the fact she might benefit in some way from caring for them. Hopefully, the judge will order the psych eval on BOTH of them and temporarily give the kids to her parents so they have some continuity in their lives for this time while the stupid adults get things straight.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

The kids need to be put in foster care for right now. It's sad but true.

cyn

Brooke has had since the xmas colorado deal to get her **** straight to be a mother to those baby boys.Charlie has given her all the rope she ask for to hang herself.She made him look bad when she had the children yanked from their home with him while she was busy filming her reality show and duping everyone along the way.You made your bed with the devil Brooke.You didn't get the reaction you wanted from Charlie when you pulled the kids from him.He knows you don't have the willpower to blink and be cured from your addiction.(Which I believe some people can)Come clean with yourself then maybe you can stay clean.If you love your children you will do the right thing no matter how it makes you look to the outside world. Those children need both their parents to be parents or have the heart to find them good parents to replace what you can't give them. Rehab is really the only best choice only if jail is the only alternative. Life is all about choices in a free democracy.

jacksonfive210

sammie

where are you getting it's not about the kids it's about the money he hates paying for them what are you talking about charlies never said that. you might need a psych eval

i♥tom

NEITHER of them deserve to be with the children. these poor boys need stability in their lives. denise richards is a good candidate to take custody. they are half siblings to her girls. bob geldof has custody of tiger lily (both her parents are deceased.) someone needs to step in.....charlie will fall off the wagon after he has custody and it will go on and on. i hope the judge denies both of them.