Nic Cage -- Arguing with Wife in Tattoo Shop Video

4/18/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained surveillance video taken inside a tattoo shop just before Nic Cage was arrested -- where he can clearly be seen carrying some sort of drink as he argues with his wife and others.

Nicolas Cage Video
As TMZ first reported, Cage went to the tattoo shop on the night he was arrested ... and, according to witnesses, told shop employees he didn't know where he lived. According to police, that was the topic he and his wife were arguing over when he allegedly grabbed her.

In the surveillance video, Cage can be seen with arms around two friends -- and holding a clear plastic cup -- as he enters the shop. Cage would walk out and back in and again ... and that's when he can be seen arguing with his wife and friends. His wife can be seen motioning to herself throughout the video -- as if to say, "Listen to me" or "Come with me."

Eventually Nic acquiesced and left the shop ... only to later be arrested on charges of domestic violence and disturbing the peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lucky_130

I wish I was in New Orleans right now. I would be starting my morning at Laffites right now, drinking one of there special Voodoo Margaritas.

Aenwyn

Alice looks pissed. Lol...

culleo

looks to me like they're smiling and haveing fun

miabella29

TMZ... you are reeeeeeally stretching here, not to mention blowing things out of proportion. Please stop. Well... at least Nic has given you guys something to take away from your obsession with Sheen and Lohag.

justsaying

Please......GIVE IT A REST!

abram hernandez

That's the way I get... After a few as well?

lauren

tmz needs to get some sound on their videos! this shows chaos only, uggh looks like a lot of a#@s kissers around him anyway, eww they are wearing lounge jackets. Nic always has looked mean to me. Hope she doesnt put up with his craggy mean broke personality!

marknyc

I am impressed! Usually when they are young and pretty don't care about the famous guys they married, but she did a perfect job (as a wife). Impressive. She must really love him. It's great to see. This case was fabricated by the super ego cops who don't know how to deal with important people. God bless them both, Nicolas and Alice. Nicolas should listen to his wife more.

aquanet

Big deal. The guy had two much to drink and had to be talked out of a tattoo parlor. Gee, that NEVER happens.

I love J3ws

It happens. Nick Cage is a cool guy no matter what.

CW

This is NEWS???? This goes on several hundred times a weekend there!! If only my friends were that cooperative.

abram hernandez

What? Nicholas Cage is'nt allowed to party like the rest of us? He is still one of the most talented actors to entertain us through out these years,since "Fast times at Ridgemont High" LOve You Nick! We got your back...

Parker

maybe if he didn't looses all his property due to non-payment he would know where he lived.

Bill

Looks like one of his better toupees!

anonymous

TMZ...YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG...ALICE WAS IN HIS FACE TOTALLY, AND NICS BODYGUARDS HAD TO HOLD HER OFF. NIC WAS DOING HIS OWN THING, AND MADE HIM LEAVE...SHE EGGED HIM ON, AND SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE..SHE WAS PUSHY...I USUALLY SIDE WITH THE WOMAN, BUT NOT HERE.THIS VIDEO TELLS IT ALL. AND YOU HAVE IT BASS ACKWARDS. FIND SOME OTHER NEWS THAN MAKING NIC WRONG. TRY GETTING REAL. ALICE DOESNT OWN HIM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments