Charlie Sheen Will Appear In Court

4/18/2011 9:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will appear in court Tuesday to make a personal plea to the judge to award him full custody of Bob and Max ... sources tell TMZ.

0418_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_2

We're told Charlie feels so strongly about getting both physical and legal custody of the twins, he wants to deliver his message personally to the judge.

Charlie, along with his lawyer, Mark Gross, will argue that Brooke Mueller is unfit to care for their kids, given her recent relapse into drugs.

tellmeaboutit

What an awful thought - this ego freak taking those kids full time. He couldn't even take care of a couple of dogs! He's just not fit to raise kids, especially now and probably never was. You have to have the ability of thinking of someone besides yourself and your ego and he doesn't. I hope the judge says no, leaves the kids with Brooke's mother if they're doing well there and she's willing. Then, see that both of the parents get only supervised visits until one of them can manage to grow the hell up. Those kids are going to be screwed up enough without this jackass dragging them into his carnival.

RoastBeef

Here, Charlie...here's your opening remarks to the judge:

Ehh.. ya... I... I... I... I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen
It's not available, if you try it once you will die
Your face will melt off
And your children will weep over your exploded body (over your exploded body)

You love to party?
What's not to love?
The run I was on made Jagger and Richards look like
Droopy eyed armless children
That's how I party
That's how I party

I was bangin 7 gram rocks, that's how I roll - winning
I have one gear: GO - epic winning
Are you bipolar?
I'm bi-winning
Win here, win there, win win everywhere

I'm a total frigging rock star from mars - winning
Come on brah', I got tiger blood - winning
You borrow my brain and you're like "DUDE, CAN'T HANDLE IT!"
Win here, win there, win win everywhere

I was bangin 7 gram rocks, that's how I roll - winning
I have one gear: GO - epic winning
Are you bipolar?
I'm bi-winning
Win here, win there, win win everywhere

I'm a total frigging rock star from mars - winning
Come on brah', I got tiger blood - winning
You borrow my brain and you're like "DUDE, CAN'T HANDLE IT!"
Win here, win there, win win everywhere

Muppet

Well folks here we are reading about a real life pissing contest! Unfortunately it involves two young children caught in the middle. If the Judge allows Charlie custody without some serious stipulations then the judicial system there is truly a joke.
I pray the Judge will use this opportunity to save these children from a life of hell.

LMAO4ever

Charlie is a loser, plain and simple.

her

"The Rock," actually, the feminist movement says the exact OPPOSITE. The feminist movement believes men are capable of being nurturing, and that ovaries doesn't equate motherhood. Don't bash a group without knowing what it's about first.

That said, neither of these two breeders deserves the kids. Find another family member who has shown in the past several years that they've got their act together and award that party sole custody.

janet

This is beyond sad. They are both unfit.

Chuck

I agree with her...no way these two should have custody.

the sea

Trash with money is still trash.

Poor kids.

steelie

Good Day,

Why not instead let Charlie's parents take full custody and charlie can visit... ?

Steelie

leslie

first of all it is time for a big dose of reality about crack addiction many crack addicts get a week of being clean and relapse. brooke is a crack addict she has been using before, during and after charlie. it is heart breaking for her mother but everyone must put the cards on the table. who cares if she goes to rehab and has 5 min of clean time. she needs to go away where she cannot call and get mom to help her, charlie not be allowed to tell the truth about her addiction, as i believe is in their divorce agreement he cannot discuss her addiction. charlie sheen needs to put child support either in trust for the kids, a crack addict coud easily go thruu 55,000 in less than a month, maybe a week. brooke needs a chance to get clean away from al. if she is motivated to be clean. crack addiction is in the mind transactions for drugs are made in the brain a week or whatever time they know they r getting money.
as for charlie those children belong to them, children want to be with their parents. charlie comes from an intact family, he does what he wants in his private life and hasn't been quiet about it. he should not have been fired he did his job. he has no doubt learned a lot in the last few min. is he manic is he high, is he crazy??? anyone who has lived with a crack addict acts the same way. to mom go to alanon it is the only way.
please juudge give charlie those boys they need to be with a parent to give them less stress of loss that go with them thru life. childrens services destroy families not unite them. both grandmothers give show up and support the father of your grandson's. if you do not life will be hell, i've been there unite with charlie for the good of the boys and for their mother. charlie is acting goofy but there was none of that the night the poice came to get them they were comfortable with him and he promised they would be back. DO NOT MAKE THOSE BOYS THINK THEY ARE NOT WANTED AND DAD DID NOT TELL THEM THE TRUTH.

TW

Just because you don't like him does NOT mean he nor she should lose their children. The man is testing clean, so what if he is doing a buttload of stupid shows at least he is doing SOMETHING. I don't recall hearing any stories of the children being in danger or left unattended. Last i checked you made a big deal about him being a druggie and insane, and shes the one who can't stay clean for more than 30 seconds.

bring back recent posts

...I bet you anything..he will be saying WINNING after court...sad but true!..I'm surprised the kids don't have court appointed lawyer at this point..perhaps that is what will block this move..time will tell!

Muppet

Mmmhmm and alot of the people saying Charlie Sheen should have his children are the same ones that slammed Mel Gibson over false/edited tapes! Why not the same hate for Charlie Sheen? Even TMZ is playing favourites to Charlie, where's the bashing? This guy has been PROVEN to be an a.s.s.h.o.l.e. and not just speculated.

WinningDuh!

Check out this guy sing!! He's amazing

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 3

The Charlie Sheen Divorce Wars II: Top Priority #WINNING

Everything else a distant second at best.