« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mother's Valet: I'm Ready for My Comeback!

4/18/2011 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The valet who was slapped in the face by LeBron James' mother has informed his employers saying he's ready to return to work next week ... but there's one MAJOR catch.

0418_rockfeller_sorel_gloria_james_ex

Sources connected to Rockfeller Sorel tell TMZ ... the valet has been recovering from the injuries he claims he suffered at the hand of Gloria James earlier this month -- and last week, USA Parking sent him a letter asking him to return to work. We're told Rockfeller's doctor has cleared him to return to his job on April 22.

As for the catch -- we're told Sorel desperately wants the valet company to relocate him AWAY from the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach because Gloria frequents the hotel and he doesn't want to have to see her again.

0413_gloria_james_small_LAUNCHSo far, no word on whether the valet parking company will grant Sorel's request.

As we previously reported, Sorel has already filed a lawsuit against James -- demanding more than $15k  for the pain, emotional distress, humiliation and mental anguish she's caused him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carl

I know this guy is seriously blowing this out of proportion, but I really don't care. The facts are that he was slapped by LeBron's mom AND she pulled the "don't you know who I am?" card, so she deserves whatever she gets.

WetChiliFart

Does that guy have herpes?

OMG

@Carl: I agree, next time she'll think twice before she goes around smacking people.

O'Brien

Sounds like he's afraid of a little 'school house beat-down' by Lebron's BOYZ!

How are those kneecaps doing???

PhilipMarkum

He didn't get the name 'Rockefeller' for nothing. Yes it's a different spelling, but the gist is that he thinks he's entitled to pain, suffering, and moolah.>

Tammy

Carl 28 minutes ago

-------------
Why do you believe this man that she said this? I think everything he says is suspect because he's trying to garner public support and ammunition for his lawsuit. She can just as easily say she didn't say that and there's no way for him to prove that she did.

Ki

15000 is nothing. lebron can pay that effortlessly. but it is funny the valet is using this to his advantage tho lol.

HMMMM

I am seriously traumatized about seeing this mess on TMZ over and over again. She should be punished legally. Her son shouldn't pay out for her misdeeds. He needs to just say NO. And the parking valet needs to quit with the over acting and go back to work. Relatives of famous people and people that used to be famous say "Don't You Know Who I Am" its a standard, as if they are entitled to get a pass for breaking the law. Guess I should be a cop, just so I could say, nope, don't have a clue as to who you are, lets see some ID, you are under arrest, do you know who I AM NOW?

yeah

The way this guy is carrying on you'd think she'd castrated him with a blunt knife. He's a whiny little loser trying to cash in, the woman who slapped him isn't much better. Frankly it's nothing to do with the son, the mother should be charged and the valet should quit his bitching and go back to work.

Hey Now

How much time off do you need for a slap? He must be a graduate of the Charles Barkley school of overacting.

rosh

I hope his comeback includes getting run over by a car!!!

rosh

These criteria still continue in modern psychiatric diagnosis. The most recent Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders defines a delusion as:

A false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everybody else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary. The belief is not one ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture.

rosh

He doesn't deserve a damn dime, but in his case, I would hand him $2........

Celeb Gossip Addict

He needs days to recover from a drunken lady slap? Alrighty then.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Dare him to go back to work at the same place with a shirt that reads "B*tches Get Stitches!"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments