Brooke Faces Off

With Charlie in Court

4/19/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller just showed up in court in L.A. for her custody showdown with Charlie Sheen.

041911_brooke_mueller_kttv
As we first reported, Charlie will also appear in court this morning as a judge decides who gets custody of their twins.

Our producer inside the courtroom says Brooke looks good and "put together."

UPDATE 8:28 AM PT: Charlie just showed up to court. Stay tuned for more updates!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

David

Wowsers - she looks three quarters baked in the photo!

Yak

Good grief. Why do morons breed? I feel horrible for the kids and how they will inevitably turn out. Charlie - get a vasectomy you selfish imbecile.

dragonfly69

Brooke is a sick individual who need help, atleast Charlie has showed and passed all of his drug tests. More than I can say for Brooke. What is wrong with the court systems? When did they stop protecting the children?

paul

our producer says she was well put together. wow sure just from this little photo you can tell she is cracked out of her mind.
the pawn shop she was trying to sell stuff at is in the middle of crackville usa she is high as a mofo.

CRAZYGIRL

MR. DEMILLE, I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE UP!!! WHAT A FRIGGIN CRACK WHORE!!!!!GIVE DENISE THE KIDS!!!!!

Rabbitt

Still looks high.

Mary

Put together...she looks like a deer in headlights. Yes, she may be properly dressed. But really, we better get your producers eye's checked or perhaps we are looking at another angle of this horrible picture.

Fame and money at it's finest. Where is Charlie's parents in all this? I know they are very involved, but perhaps Charlie has finally pissed them off enought to walk away from this circus.

KZinmetry

What's with the eyes! She looks like a deer in headlights!!!

JimmyCrapCorn

zombie

clydecasstevens

my personlly a opinion is some of these judges are so dam sorry they;ll screw their own mothers.so don't be surprizes anything one of them would do.99'9 percent they will go with the woman no matter what she does.i've never known or heard of one having any honor or pride as a judge,& i dam sure never vote for one,i am not Like so many people runing around giving them BJ'S.i hear it all the time.clyde-4-19-2011

always

I think the scary part is Brooke has no shame, acts like this whole coke mess is nothing. Walks proudly into court. Hey you are a unfit mother.

always

The pawn Queen of LA needs coke/meth needs a sigh and a corner.

Virtual Insanity

Brooke, honey, you look 60 years old. Please get moisturizer and professional help.

jaythepirate

I am in a custody battle with my ex right now i have court on the 22nd, good friday. i work at arby's minimum wage everyday except tues and thur and every other weekend cause that is when i have my kids, i pay my all my bills on time, five bedroom house both kids have there own rooms and yet i still may loose them cause my ex has a lawyer and i cant afford 1, she has no room for my daughter, lets her oldest "my step" smoke and hasnt put one dime back in ssi that my autistic son gets, for his future. lifes not fair, i live for my kids and might loose them, they dont care and get to enjoy everyday ignoring them

britt

Brooke sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day and looks like crap. Not sure what the appeal was with her, she's disgusting..

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8